Someone just tried to login to my battle.net account from China lol

Nine Tailed Fox
52 minutes ago, Nine Tailed Fox said:

Had to deny it on the authenticator app safe to say they got my password right?

Change your password. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

34 minutes ago, amdorintel said:

you might have a virus on your pc!

just did a full malwarebytes scan found nothing, have uac ask every time, and using windows defender

changed password using blizzard auto generator

if you using blizz auth on your phone, and your phone isnt hacked, like remote controlled by them is fine, they cant log in. but you should change your password asap.

why such thing happened isnt necessary your bn account is compromised, but because you are using same password else where, and that "else where" is compromised.

there is a pretty good website https://haveibeenpwned.com/ you can check if your email addres is "pwned".

for me, a wow player since 2004, i changed to a unique gmail account when they move to bn 2.0 in the sc2 launch. the account is only for this purpose only, and i wont mention let alone use it to register on other things. and i have two authenticator installs, one on my current phone, the other one on my old phone that have no sim card installed. so even if i lost my current phone, i still can safely unlock my account and assign a new one.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

funny fact, hackers usually just get a list of top 10 most commonly used password and then try them against every user names. By statistics, roughly 30% or so of the users in the database have these passwords. 

Sudo make me a sandwich