Do girls like hairy guys?

Flying Sausages

Right. So i'm a pretty hairy bloke. Back, chest, legs, arms, viking style beard etc.. Yes. There's plenty of girls out there who go crazy for a hairy guy. My last few girlfriends have loved it. One in particular was crazy about chest hair. Current girl i'm seeing digs it too. Despite she hates body hair on herself.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

As someone who studies psychology here are my thoughts:

Everyone is different,and therefore likes different things,

So there will always be someone that looks for a partner that fits your character.

Although most people tend to follow the current trends of society.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

5 hours ago, Gix7Fifty said:

If your pubes are longer than your pecker, it's time to cut them!

Fun fact:

This trend started with the Romans,the Greeks didn't shave but cut their hair,you can still see it in the Roman Catholic church and the Orthodox Greek church.

The Romans are also responsible for women spending more time "beautifying" themselves,they decided that's one of the things a woman should do.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

Your body your decision, just dont expect someone to enjoy a furry hotdog.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

2 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

*** Cleaned some toxic masculinity with Axe Body Spray ***

Like this I assume?

Image result for using axe body spray as flamethrower

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I personally only like hair on one's head, and on a guy some facial hair too. I personally want to get laser hair removal for most of my body. While I'm not hairy by any standard, I do have those weird sporadic hairs on various parts of my body that are more than a few inches in size.

That said if you want laser hair removal, it's expensive and I believe you have to go more than once. You could try a product like Nair, but it burns (not a lot though). You won't find someone that likes you, rather, they will find you. I'm not saying sit on your ass and wait by your front door. But actively searching can have the affect of trying to find a needle in a hay stack. As has been said before, if you have someone in your life who can't look past it, then you need to move them out of your life. They'll only bring you down, and keep you there.

I'm a mostly hairless Asian man and my wife says she likes that I'm like a dolphin.

I don't know how to feel about this tbh.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

On 12/8/2019 at 7:08 PM, OlympicAssEater said:

I am a little bit hairy, but not super hairy like big foot, and I am curious do girls like hairy guys? Do girls find hairy guys to be disgusted with amount of hairs on the body like they think those amount of hair will scratch the women beauty body or make them tickle?

depends on the woman... but usually no 

some like it trimmed

some like none

some like it all nat-ur-al 

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

On 12/8/2019 at 7:47 PM, amdorintel said:

or body odor, or eating with the mouth open, or abusers

one time i showed up to my girlfriends bday after working, i was all weaty, i sit down next she lays her head on my shoulder close to my pit and says un-sarcasticaly "you smell good"

AMD blackout rig

OP, there's a lot to unpack here. First off, you can' really lump all women together.

Everybody has preferences, and these people may not even be consciously aware of them. I for one, am fine with women having hair, but I do have a limit, and I think I'd take issue with someone having thick wiry body hair like mine. This is partly because I'm a motherf*cking sasquatch with hobbit feet. 

Some women like hair, some women don't, and I think most people are ambivalent to it. There's much more to what people like though and being well groomed is what's most important. Putting time and effort into yourself shows people that you find worth in yourself and therefore they should find worth in you as well. This is why it's important to be tidy and well dressed, regardless of how hairy you might be. Ever wonder why manbuns are thing? It's because it shows effort and self care for a hairy guy to maintain himself. I do my best keep my beard well shaped and, my posture upright, and my skin clear. I don't wear dirty clothes when I shouldn't, and I wear clothes that are appropriate to my situation (obviously when I'm working on my car I'm going to wear clothes that I don't mind turning into oil rags). If you feel lost, just google pictures of swedish men (It's not gay if you say no homo before you hit enter) and try to model yourself after that (don't copy, model).

Ryzen 7 3700X

Aorus GTX 1080ti

G.Skill TridentZ 3200MHz 2x8GB

Corsair SFX 750W

Phanteks Evolve Shift Air (glass front)

2x Corsair Force GS 120GB SSD (RAID 0)

2 hours ago, TempestCatto said:

I personally only like hair on one's head, and on a guy some facial hair too. I personally want to get laser hair removal for most of my body. While I'm not hairy by any standard, I do have those weird sporadic hairs on various parts of my body that are more than a few inches in size.

That said if you want laser hair removal, it's expensive and I believe you have to go more than once. You could try a product like Nair, but it burns (not a lot though). You won't find someone that likes you, rather, they will find you. I'm not saying sit on your ass and wait by your front door. But actively searching can have the affect of trying to find a needle in a hay stack. As has been said before, if you have someone in your life who can't look past it, then you need to move them out of your life. They'll only bring you down, and keep you there.

Don't use Nair/Veet, it melts hair to the surface, and your fingernails, and if it touches any thin part of your skin it will feel far worse than spilling a hot drink, due to chemical burns. Do you really want to commit to that every three days? Instead of shaving you're then peeling melted hair-goo off in the shower. Waxing/Sugaring is also terrible and painful, and should be illegal as torture, but you're only dealing with thermal burns, not chemical burns then, and it's horribly sticky. Sugaring is basically like covering yourself in warm honey and then ripping it off the same way waxing is done. Lasts about three weeks.

The only permanent hair removal is electrolysis, which can take years since it has to be done slowly. Laser is not permanent ,and likely to leave scars if the person doing it isn't particularly good at it, and since it falls under the phoney-baloney medical cures umbrella with homeopathy, you also can't trust any claims made by anyone doing laser hair removal, it's temporary at best. 

Really, the question should be "should guys remove their body hair", and the general answer to that is "no, don't bother", since it will make them look younger, but once they start, they can't stop, just like shaving. It's just a question of how much money you want to flush down the toilet in doing so. 

Guys without body hair tend to look younger, but guys facial hair and the hair on their heads will reveal how old they really are. 

3 minutes ago, Kisai said:

Don't use Nair/Veet, it melts hair to the surface, and your fingernails, and if it touches any thin part of your skin it will feel far worse than spilling a hot drink, due to chemical burns. Do you really want to commit to that every three days? Instead of shaving you're then peeling melted hair-goo off in the shower. Waxing/Sugaring is also terrible and painful, and should be illegal as torture, but you're only dealing with thermal burns, not chemical burns then, and it's horribly sticky. Sugaring is basically like covering yourself in warm honey and then ripping it off the same way waxing is done. Lasts about three weeks.

The only permanent hair removal is electrolysis, which can take years since it has to be done slowly. Laser is not permanent ,and likely to leave scars if the person doing it isn't particularly good at it, and since it falls under the phoney-baloney medical cures umbrella with homeopathy, you also can't trust any claims made by anyone doing laser hair removal, it's temporary at best. 

Really, the question should be "should guys remove their body hair", and the general answer to that is "no, don't bother", since it will make them look younger, but once they start, they can't stop, just like shaving. It's just a question of how much money you want to flush down the toilet in doing so.

waxing if done right shouldnt burn you, it will hurt the first few times because of hair getting ripped out of your body but the follicles get de-sensitized 

AMD blackout rig

4 minutes ago, scuff gang said:

waxing if done right shouldnt burn you, it will hurt the first few times because of hair getting ripped out of your body but the follicles get de-sensitized 

It's not permanent, and expensive to keep doing, hence anyone doing it to "be attractive" to others is simply missing the point. People do it to themselves because of their own vanity reasons and will put up with the pain. Someone doing it only to attract other people are putting themselves through needless pain and wasting money since they're not going to want to do that forever.

It's like the thing with hair dye. It's expensive and wasteful, but you'd have to re-do it every 2-3 weeks if you want to keep it. Hence doing it for someone else, or to try and attract someone is pointless because you're not going to want to commit to it if you don't like the process of doing it.

1 minute ago, Kisai said:

It's not permanent, and expensive to keep doing, hence anyone doing it to "be attractive" to others is simply missing the point. People do it to themselves because of their own vanity reasons and will put up with the pain. Someone doing it only to attract other people are putting themselves through needless pain and wasting money since they're not going to want to do that forever.

It's like the thing with hair dye. It's expensive and wasteful, but you'd have to re-do it every 2-3 weeks if you want to keep it. Hence doing it for someone else, or to try and attract someone is pointless because you're not going to want to commit to it if you don't like the process of doing it.

you confuse me 

AMD blackout rig

Women like men who know how to make them feel good (physically and emotionally), have their shit together, and who don't look like Quasimodo. 

If you have these three things, the majority of the women you meet won't care about whether you're hairy or not. 

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

On 12/8/2019 at 10:19 PM, amdorintel said:

women like guys who have money, who are good looking and who are not short nor bald.

women like tall dark handsome rich men with a full head of hair.

you should shave and wax all the hair off your body

If that was the case, how the hell did Linus get Yavone? He's short and pale as a ghost with bad hair and a bank account that seemingly just keeps up with the expenses at his business.

Keep in mind some girls just aren't attracted to guys, period.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

4 hours ago, SparkShot said:

If that was the case, how the hell did Linus get Yavone? He's short and pale as a ghost with bad hair and a bank account that seemingly just keeps up with the expenses at his business.

Because what he said wasnt in any way true lol.

10 hours ago, SparkShot said:

well we can guess cant we, I have my theories and one theory but not the main theory is money.

lots of short guys get the ladies

lots of short bald guys get the ladies too

short, bald, ugly guys get the ladies too

3 hours ago, amdorintel said:

well we can guess cant we, I have my theories and one theory but not the main theory is money.

lots of short guys get the ladies

lots of short bald guys get the ladies too

short, bald, ugly guys get the ladies too

Lots of ugly, short, and bold ladies. They pair up nicely with short, ugly, bold guys. 

Sometimes the pair are extremely mismatched. You end up with ugly guys pairing with pretty ladies or ugly ladies pairing up with handsome and rich guys. 

It is all about psychology of genders, or as I like to call it, how to reveal and attract the opposite sex with your inner beauty. 

i am an expert in female psychology and mind control. ?

PM me if you want consultant service. My rates is 1000 likes on my posts per one successful relationship with a female. 

Sudo make me a sandwich