what do you use in your own rig?

SAV1OUR

dont start any flame wars people 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Nvidia an Intel because they're obviously superior to any other hardarwe an there is no point in AMD.

I'm kdding guys.

calm your panties.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

You're leaving out integrated graphics yo,

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

You're leaving out integrated graphics yo,

This^

fixed 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I use Intel and MSI. Until I get a GPU though, I can't finish the voting. I'm on integrated right now, so there should be a vote for it.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Everyone knows that Intel HD 4000 is better than a GTX Titan.

I want a dual cpu  motherboard, 2x the 4000!! mauahahah

Diamond 5 in League :)

Intel b/c fanboy, and AMD GPU because i got my 7870 for 120$ 

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

I use Intel and MSI. Until I get a GPU though, I can't finish the voting. I'm on integrated right now, so there should be a vote for it.

i added an option for you so that your not left out 

Specs

i added an option for you so that your not left out 

Wow, that was quick. lol, Okay then, made my vote.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Nvidia an Intel because the're obviously superior to any other hardarwe an therer is no point in AMD.

I'm kdding guys.

calm your panties.

i can smell the rustled jimmies

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

Intel onboard and foxconn

this sounds dumb but your the first person i have met that uses foxconn

Specs

this sounds dumb but your the first person i have met that uses foxconn

Well I have a pre-built computer so there ya go.

What if we own 2 computers?

mmm one whatever you want to vote or just the specs for the one you use most 

Specs

I didn't know Zotac made motherboards...

You should add storage as well...

too many groups corsair,samsung etc 

Specs

Main Rig: Intel, Nvidia and MSI

Secondary Rig: Intel, AMD, MSI

Intel/Nvidia/ASUS master race. :lol:

please dont post stuff with master race and stuff its just going to start a flame war i dont want this to get locked 

Specs

Desktop:

AMD

Nvidia

MSI

Laptop:

Intel

Nvidia

Dell

Nvidia fo lyfe. (Except for mining.)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245