Are You Afraid Of...

Jogostar

...Death?

I'm just wondering what you people think.

@looney @WoodenMarker @Windspeed36

Now if even one person comes up with some religion discussion and it escelated, I'd like one of the mods to remove this.

Please keep it civilized people. I'm looking at you @beebskadoo :P

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

deaths a part of life i embrace it (im so weird) 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Yes... Yes I am

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

I mean kinda. If I think about it too much then yea. Just live life to the fullest and then you have nothing to be scared of.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

TONS of edge inc

?

Nope, never have been. When I was a kid I never really thought about it, now I understand what it is I look forward to it most of the time. 

Are you afraid of...turtles?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Are you afraid of...turtles?

kinda. I mean they can bite pretty badly.

Nope, just a little bit of what comes after

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Yes, but i'm most afraid of leaving people behind.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I like to believe that it isn't about how long you live, but about what you do in that time. Overall I'm not afraid, if I were to face it up close then yeah.

SOOOOOOOO EDDDGY! So so so edgy!

As a side note, anybody who says no would change their answer with a gun pointed at their head.

that would be a scenario in which you obviously would be afraid of.

kinda. I mean they can bite pretty badly.

I know!I used to have 2 turtles(or tortoises,I don't even even know) and damn their bites hurt.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I'm afraid of a painful death or too early death. Not afraid of death in senior age...

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

Dying early, yes, when I'm old and it's my time I'll come to terms with as best I can.

SOOOOOOOO EDDDGY! So so so edgy!

As a side note, anybody who says no would change their answer with a gun pointed at their head.

dying is different from death itself

Yo but like, i dont mess wit spiders, clowns, or marionette dolls or anything like that.

GODDAMN GOOSEBUMPS "NIGHT OF THE LIVING DUMMY" RUINING MY CHILDHOOD.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

I am afraid of death I have been near death many times recently in fact due to a car accident and it scared the crap out of me, at that moment I thought that was it but then I got out alive and I have really never been the same since.

I am afraid of death I have been near death many times recently in fact due to a car accident and it scared the crap out of me at that moment I thought that was it but then I got out alive and I have really never been the same since.

sound horrible.

is it ok if I ask how it happend? and how it felt?