Litecoin Prices Down

The price of Litecoin has gone down to $18.80 (as of now) and I was wondering if you have any predictions of the price to come, maybe in the next few months. Do you think it will go up or down and why do you think so?

i7-3770k, Gigabyte UD5H, NZXT Switch 810, OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, 560 ti Twin Frozr II OC 2GB, Cooler Master V8, Corsair Vengeance 8GB, OCZ Modxstream 700w, Corsair k60 and M65. OH and RED LED LIGHTS   FUCK YA    :)

No one can predict the price of crypto currency. You'll just have to wait and see.

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

No one can predict the price of crypto currency. You'll just have to wait and see.

probably not the best time however you could decide that since the litecoin has lost ten dollars of value when it does increase in about a couple months you will be profitable

also whether is spelt with a h after the w

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Probably gone down because bitcoin has fallen around 200$ recently.

probably not the best time however you could decide that since the litecoin has lost ten dollars of value when it does increase in about a couple months you will be profitable

also whether is spelt with a h after the w

Yea, i got a bit confused there. Didn't want to write "weather" since that wasn't correct at all. "Wether" didn't sound right either, so i just deleted it haha :D

Main Rig
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Phone

Yea, i got a bit confused there. Didn't want to write "weather" since that wasn't correct at all. "Wether" didn't sound right either, so i just deleted it haha :D

bro dont worry i got you covered i will be your dic dic dic dictionary >_< dont you love to press the dictionary button on keyboards as in electronic pianos so hilarious

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

bro dont worry i got you covered i will be your dic dic dic dictionary >_< dont you love to press the dictionary button on keyboards as in electronic pianos so hilarious

Some had D D D D D D DJ too!

Some had D D D D D D DJ too!

YEAH MAN! too bad i actually bought a proper electronic keyboard no dj or dictionary but i like it might move to a grand piano in the coming years using bitcoins or litecoins to buy one :D

BUY BUY BUY! :D:P
Many news about bitcoins adoption. Dogecoin also xD Should go up.

I jumped on this, sold my Fadora and Doge coins, made a profit :)

Making new posts every time a crytocurrency has a rise or a dip is just stupid imo. It is not a stable currency.

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

Probably gone down because bitcoin has fallen around 200$ recently.

only 200? on mtgox it hass droped almost 400$ in almost 3days.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

If you have any spare cash lying around, now is the time to buy.

COMIC SANS

I meant recently meaning the last 12 hours.

That Much?! I knew it dropped alot, but marginally that's almost 1/4 of what it was in 12 hours. :P

wow.

//CCap 

//ccap

????

BTCe showed it has only declined 100$ from 800 to 700

Error: 410

????

BTCe showed it has only declined 100$ from 800 to 700

Last night at around 6 i saw it at about 900$ then this morning i saw it at about 700$, now its at 650$ and i saw it as low as 600$ during the day if im not mistaken. 

http://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/btce/btcusd

http://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/btce/ltcbtc

The Litecoin price has barely moved from the LTC/BTC market.. USD market doesn't have an impact on Litecoin.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Last night at around 6 i saw it at about 900$ then this morning i saw it at about 700$, now its at 650$ and i saw it as low as 600$ during the day if im not mistaken. 

What sites are you using? sounds like some shady shit. BTCe (I usually check there because it's quickest for LTC/BTC) has shown the peak over the passed few days to be 805 IIRC and lowest at 690 as of recent. 

LTC has dropped from maybe like 20.50~21 to 18. 

Error: 410

What sites are you using? sounds like some shady shit. BTCe (I usually check there because it's quickest for LTC/BTC) has shown the peak over the passed few days to be 805 IIRC and lowest at 690 as of recent. 

LTC has dropped from maybe like 20.50~21 to 18. 

http://preev.com/

Its now at 16.93 $

Main Rig
Phone