TheProfosist's 5K Post Party - Everyone's Invited!

Hey LTT Forum I just picked up my 5,000th post. Because of that im throwing a little party in this here thread on the forums. Now if your thinking "How are you supposed to have a party in a thread on a forum?" I sadly don't have the answer for you. That however is why I created this thread, so do what you want within reason and have some fun! :P

I made it this far because of all of you in the community. I like discussion, debate, learning, and thinking. This seemed like a place with a good atmosphere. All of these things are what im trying to bring to bring to the community and breed within others. Because of this why dont we make this a AMA and discussion thread as well. Please stick to tech related topics that is why im here and why you should be to.

TheProfosist_s_5K_Post_Party_-_Everyone_

Reserved for future stuff, probably.

Woot Woot :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

id say yay but im clearly upset by some nut job posting on my status lmao congratulation on five thousand posts

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Nvidia + AMD as one company = awesome graphics power? Thoughts? 

I mean how can we deny Mantle + 3D surround + eyefinity + Shield stream?

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Is there a free copy of BF4 included?

lol.

Diamond 5 in League :)

PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYuuh

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Congratzimoliation!

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

here u go, have a won to commemorate your addiction

5000_won_serieV_obverse.jpeg

i'm passing you soon btw, climbing that overall top post list  :P

lol 5000 won is nothing

lol 5000 won is nothing

C'mon, it's the thought that counts!

My PC specs: 

CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 GHz    Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB @ 1866MHz    GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 770 ACX (2-way sli)    Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 (black)    Storage: 128 GB Crucial M4 SSD (boot drive)WD Green 1 TB storage drive    PSU: Corsair RM 850w    Display: BenQ XL2420TE    Cooling: Corsair H100, 5 Noctua NF-F12s    Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate    Mouse: SteelSeries Rival    Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50s  THIS STATEMENT IS YELLOW

All of these things are what im trying to bring to bring to the community and breed within others.

Not with me you don't! 

Jk conratulations :)

me want the 5000 post please B) and i'm getting close to my 500th post  :D

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

rolls around on the floor trying to dance

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

If one company rules its market, it's going to stay on their laurels.

If there is no compentence and risk, then why make better stuff? They are the only guys selling. They would just rename the same GPUs over and over again.

tumblr_mfaxrcb16F1rzo7f6o1_500.gif

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

I have never seen yout avatar before...who are you? :P

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

They'd have no competitors and we'd be screwed as consumers.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^