[Canada] G602 @ $40 from Newegg.ca or Amazon.ca

WkdPaul

Amazon Canada or Newegg Canada has the G602 wireless mouse at $40 CAD ($30 USD) ... the deal first appeared on Amazon, then it expired and Newegg had the deal, and now it's back on Amazon and unavailable at Newegg... so here are the links ;

Newegg (not working at the moment) ;

https://www.newegg.ca/logitech-910-003820-g602-usb-rf-wireless/p/N82E16826104914

Amazon ;

https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-G602-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00E4MQODC

One day shipping available if you're a Prime member ;

image.thumb.png.8998070117c286670bf8fff476f3b17a.png

Edited by wkdpaul

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

I've been using this mouse for the past 3 years and it's been awesome. The dongle doesn't carry much distance though (For a living room setup you might find issues).

Decently weighted and the batteries last forever. Definitely worth it at 40 bucks 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

2 hours ago, VenomZ_ said:

How would you say it’s for large 19.5x10 hands palm grip?

i have large hands and to me its comfortable. you can palm grip or finger grip it. i mainly palm grip it

Damn just one number off... I need a new mouse and pretty sure it should be the G603

PS the amazon deal appears to be active yet again

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

37 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Damn just one number off... I need a new mouse and pretty sure it should be the G603

its usually that price...been that way for years. every time ive bought one its been between 28 to 35 dollars (i buy a new one about a year im rough on them lol)

46 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Thanks, I updated the OP. It seems like the Newegg link is broken too :(

EDIT : fixed the link

10 minutes ago, circeseye said:

its usually that price...been that way for years. every time ive bought one its been between 28 to 35 dollars (i buy a new one about a year im rough on them lol)

Hm maybe Amazon is just being dishonest then lol pretty sure there's a law about not making up a fake inflated base price and then pretending there's a huge sale when the final price is actually just the normal every day price

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

11 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Hm maybe Amazon is just being dishonest then lol pretty sure there's a law about not making up a fake inflated base price and then pretending there's a huge sale when the final price is actually just the normal every day price

Yeah, looks like it was never really at retail price in the US (at least on Amazon) ;

https://camelcamelcamel.com/Logitech-Lag-Free-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse/product/B00E4MQODC

As far as Canada, it's a lowest price (for Amazon) , but price fluctuate a lot;

https://ca.camelcamelcamel.com/Logitech-G602-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse/product/B00E4MQODC

Will probably get that if my G402 ever decides to die, logitech got my trust over the years with the random stuff I bought from them over the years and also support I received with stuff that had issues

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

3 hours ago, Sharif said:

Will probably get that if my G402 ever decides to die, logitech got my trust over the years with the random stuff I bought from them over the years and also support I received with stuff that had issues

i just bought a g402 hyperion fury and its the best mouse i ever used. I got it at best buy for 20$

Pumas.EXE has stopped responding...

• CPU
    RYZEN 5 1600
  • Motherboard
    ASROCK B450 PRO 4
  • RAM
    16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX
  • GPU
    PowerColor RX 5700
  • Case
    Corsair Carbide 275r
  • Storage