Survey for a bachelor research regarding Netflix

Stormseeker9

survey closed. Reached enough respondents. Thank you all ☺️☺️

Edited by Stormseeker9
Had enough respondents

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

I gladly help a LTT regular out ?

The servey expects you to have a paid streaming service and use traditional media. So for example: Page 2 asks "Do you consume less traditional television since you have a Netflix/streaming subscription?"  I think the other option is missing here 

3 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

I gladly help a LTT regular out ?

The servey expects you to have a paid streaming service and use traditional media. So for example: Page 2 asks "Do you consume less traditional television since you have a Netflix/streaming subscription?"  I think the other option is missing here 

Yes, I agree here, someone else pointed this out too, but as this had to be signed off by our lecturer, which she did, I can not change it anymore at the moment as it has been sent out already. ??

If this is the case, please read it as using netflix, even though you are not the netflix subscription holder. 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Just wanted to let you know that question 1 under Netflix needs to be adjusted as the answers don't really correlate to the question

image.png.f21593850a5afb9e9c37a9dc5db9aa2a.png

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

2 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Just wanted to let you know that question 1 under Netflix needs to be adjusted as the answers don't really correlate to the question

image.png.f21593850a5afb9e9c37a9dc5db9aa2a.png

Came to post the same thing.  The question shouldn't have an or statement when the answers are yes and no

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

3 minutes ago, Velcade said:

Came to post the same thing.  The question shouldn't have an or statement when the answers are yes and no

That's not a good question to begin with as the OP is basically asking two different things there: one question is whether you'd still consider using Netflix if they had ads, and the other question is if you wouldn't, would you replace Netflix with another streaming-service.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Thanks for the feedback guys, it’s really helpful. 

It’s a learning process for me, as I’m a 1st yr student. 

sadly I cannot change the survey, as deadlines are coming up and all respondents so far will be invalid. (+ don’t see lecturer till next week, for signing off).

2 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

sadly I cannot change the survey, as deadlines are coming up and all respondents so far will be invalid. (+ don’t see lecturer till next week, for signing off).

Alas, the replies you've gotten are already invalid; "yes", "no" and "not sure", for example, just simply are not valid answers to the misconstructed question above. You should ask your lecturer via email or call him/her/it if they'd allow you to fix your survey.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Sorry to have my answers being misleading, but it's your fault for the way the questions are made, since you didn't take someone into consideration that cancelled TV before streaming became popular and that isn't subscribed to any streaming service, either.

All my answers will look like I'm still holding out on television, when I cancelled that back in 2004. Also not sure how those questions would help you reach a conclusion about Netflix.

26 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Alas, the replies you've gotten are already invalid; "yes", "no" and "not sure", for example, just simply are not valid answers to the misconstructed question above. You should ask your lecturer via email or call him/her/it if they'd allow you to fix your survey.

I will try this, and alter the question. again, thanks for the feedback. It is helpful :)

I altered the question. Ill deal with the lecturer at a later point. 

i'm not 18 though...my parents have netflix though...also the would you cancel linear-tv question doesn't apply if you don't have it

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

9 minutes ago, Gegger said:

i'm not 18 though...my parents have netflix though...also the would you cancel linear-tv question doesn't apply if you don't have it

I agree that not everyone can fill this survey in.
Thanks to you helpful lot, some obvious mistakes Have been pointed out, and I’m learning from it.

edit; I think this is partly as the questions were formed around our main/sub questions and we made some to specific / not for everyone to fill in. 

so thanks all again for feedback or filling it out! I really appreciate it