0xc000021a Windows 10 stuck in loop help!

ItsBlck
Go to solution Solved by NelizMastr,

Use another PC to create a live USB with something like Ubuntu. Boot it, access your drive and copy the files from it. Then format and reinstall Windows.

So I try to turn on my PC today and I get greeted with the BSOD with the error code above. I cannot boot into windows at all, even safe mode or disabling driver certification thing doesnt work.

So I try most things on website, like in troubleshooting use cmd and so stuff like sfc /scannow and dism stuff aswell, but these have no apparent effects or dont work at all. 

After an hour I decided to reset my pc and keep my files (some are pretty important which I have not backed up) but each time i do this, at around 30% it would fail and say nothing has changed. What do I do? 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Used to be everywhere in LTT forums, had a break which lasted apparently 1 year LOL. 

Gonna get up againnnn.

Wake me up if I sleep again like Oppy. 

Use another PC to create a live USB with something like Ubuntu. Boot it, access your drive and copy the files from it. Then format and reinstall Windows.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

22 minutes ago, ItsBlck said:

So I try to turn on my PC today and I get greeted with the BSOD with the error code above. I cannot boot into windows at all, even safe mode or disabling driver certification thing doesnt work.

So I try most things on website, like in troubleshooting use cmd and so stuff like sfc /scannow and dism stuff aswell, but these have no apparent effects or dont work at all. 

After an hour I decided to reset my pc and keep my files (some are pretty important which I have not backed up) but each time i do this, at around 30% it would fail and say nothing has changed. What do I do? 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Did you try all of these?
https://wintechlab.com/windows-10-stop-code-0xc000021a/
You mentioned some of them, but not the bootrec stuff or TESTSIGNING mode.

why no dark mode?
Current:

Watercooled Eluktronics THICC-17 (Clevo X170SM-G):
CPU: i9-10900k @ 4.9GHz all core
GPU: RTX 2080 Super (Max P 200W)
RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) @ 3200MTs

Storage: 512GB HP EX NVMe SSD, 2TB Silicon Power NVMe SSD
Displays: Asus ROG XG-17 1080p@240Hz (G-Sync), IPS 1080p@240Hz (G-Sync), Gigabyte M32U 4k@144Hz (G-Sync), External Laptop panel (LTN173HT02) 1080p@120Hz

Asus ROG Flow Z13 (GZ301ZE) W/ Increased Power Limit:
CPU: i9-12900H @ Up to 5.0GHz all core
- dGPU: RTX 3050 Ti 4GB

- eGPU: RTX 3080 (mobile) XGm 16GB
RAM: 16GB (8x2GB) @ 5200MTs

Storage: 1TB NVMe SSD, 1TB MicroSD
Display: 1200p@120Hz

Asus Zenbook Duo (UX481FLY):

CPU: i7-10510U @ Up to 4.3 GHz all core
- GPU: MX 250
RAM: 16GB (8x2GB) @ 2133MTs

Storage: 128GB SATA M.2 (NVMe no worky)
Display: Main 1080p@60Hz + Screnpad Plus 1920x515@60Hz

Custom Game Server:

CPUs: Ryzen 7 7700X @ 5.1GHz all core

RAM: 128GB (4x32GB) DDR5 @ whatever it'll boot at xD (I think it's 3600MTs)

Storage: 2x 1TB WD Blue NVMe SSD in RAID 1, 4x 10TB HGST Enterprise HDD in RAID Z1

8 minutes ago, Mnky313 said:

Did you try all of these?
https://wintechlab.com/windows-10-stop-code-0xc000021a/
You mentioned some of them, but not the bootrec stuff or TESTSIGNING mode.

So I found a way to copy my documents to a usb, after that finishes, I will try the options you gave me. If these dont work I will just reset the PC considering now I have the files again, will update if the options you gave work or not.

Used to be everywhere in LTT forums, had a break which lasted apparently 1 year LOL. 

Gonna get up againnnn.

Oh well I managed to reinstall using media creation tool and I guess it's fixed. Will be checking for disk errors now so I can be certain. Thanks for any help

Gonna get up againnnn.