Sniper Elite series?

Amir93

Hi guys, I'm thinking to try sniper elite series, but i need to ask about something.

I love shooter games in general, but i also love to play with an assault character, that using auto assault rifle, start a war by engaging a group of enemies and kill them all :D:D:D 

Here's my question about sniper elite: is it only sniper?? no assault in this game like i described before??

Also another question: what is best shooter assault games? please mention to me something except the following:

- COD Series.

- BattleField Series.

- Medal Of Honor Series.

- Crysis Series.

- Far Cry Series.

- Just Cause Series.

- Max Payne Series.

- Splinter Cell Series.

- Tomb Raider Series.

- Watch Dogs Series.

Sorry for the long list, but need to know something else.

It's a mix of both, but I think you'd like it, given your interests.

Out of your list? I'd say I like the Tomb Raiders the most, but there's a lot of stealth and a lot of combat, it's a super nice mix for me.

If you just want an adrenaline/dopamine rush probably cod

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

8 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Out of your list? I'd say I like the Tomb Raiders the most, but there's a lot of stealth and a lot of combat, it's a super nice mix for me.

I think you misunderstand me, i asked about something different from the list, not one of them, because i almost tried them all. :) 

5 minutes ago, Amir93 said:

I think you misunderstand me, i asked about something different from the list, not one of them, because i almost tried them all. :) 

Ah you're right lol That's what I get for glossing over

I'd say try dishonored, borderlands, maybe some older games like Dead Space or Bioshock

Edit: Have you played 2016 Doom???

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

50 minutes ago, Amir93 said:

Here's my question about sniper elite: is it only sniper?? no assault in this game like i described before??

It's not only sniper, but it's a sniping game. Not much assault at all. It's got the word sniper in the title for a reason.

50 minutes ago, Amir93 said:

I love shooter games, but i also love to play with an assault character, that using auto assault rifle, start a war by engaging a group of enemies and kill them all

This screams Ghost Recon Wildlands. $10.00 to $15.00 within the next few weeks.

1 hour ago, Slottr said:

It's a mix of both, but I think you'd like it, given your interests.

But not the last TR. Almost no Fighting for that amount of Fighting Skills you could learn.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

1 minute ago, Praesi said:

But not the last TR. Almost no Fighting for that amount of Fighting Skills you could learn.

Oh really? I actually thought the last one was the best

Different strokes

2 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Oh really? I actually thought the last one was the best

Different strokes

It had way less combat than the first two of the reboot.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO