Why does full bar signal 4g not load pages yet 2 bars does???

WolfLoverPro

Some areas like main towns I have full bar 4g yet when I load sites and try to play online games it don’t load 

yet if I have 2 bars it’s fast and even 3G is better than full bar 4g? 

Is it just a fake? But I tried turning airplane mode on and off to reconnect tower but it still does it in the same town

The bars are the signal level. You can have perfect signal but the network is completely congested by lots of users trying to get stuff at the same time, and you can have relatively poor signal but you're the only one using the network and it ends up being better.

I.e. it looks like your network operator doesn't have enough capacity in the area you're in.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

It can also be buggy. Sometimes it acts as slow as EGDE. At that point better just reset mobile data.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

49 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

Some areas like main towns I have full bar 4g yet when I load sites and try to play online games it don’t load 

yet if I have 2 bars it’s fast and even 3G is better than full bar 4g? 

Is it just a fake? But I tried turning airplane mode on and off to reconnect tower but it still does it in the same town

It's relative "loudness" of the signal. Just because the phone can get 4G doesn't mean that it has 500mbps of bandwidth. Run a speed test, then compare with a WiFi access point in the same location.

4G LTE, is LTE, and has near-wireline latency if you're in a good location. But the farther you are away from the cell tower center the less "loud" it will be which is how CDMA/W-CDMA works. If the cells overlap, or in the case of multiple carriers sharing the same MSC spaces, typically the antennas are pointing in sectorized parts of the coverage area to reduce how loud the cellphones have to speak to the cell tower.

So if you have faster service at 2 bars, it's likely a smaller cell. Go into your device and manually switch carriers and see what happens, and remember to switch back. When you're in congested areas like a conference center, hotel, transit station and so forth, you may have 4 bars, but there's also 200 other people in the immediate cell sector.

Once time at WSCC using my Telus device I had to keep flipping between AT&T and T-Mobile depending on how on how crowded it was, because both would be overtaxed and completely useless other than the occasional SMS message.