Floor Plans and reference images for LMG Building

Hi! I’m an avid modeler and i love to create, but recently ive been wanting to take on a project that is a challenge, and is something im interested in. 

Ive been watching LMG content since NCIXTT and i love how Linus has built up. However like most of us, we only see what is in videos. 

So i would like to (if possible) get my hands on the floor plans, and some reference imaging of the LMG workplace so i can recreate this place for a game known as VRChat. 

Of course this may not happen because of 1 massive key factors and several others that may cause concern. First being is Security. And some other factors are time to collect such information, and the chance of an actual employee or Linus seeing this. But im posting this for the hell of it and i have my fingers crossed.

Riley, Linus, ANYONE WITHIN LMG, please get in touch with me. I am obviously not looking for payment, but this is to challenge myself. If you do allow me to create this, i can also make the entire project personal to only you and i.

Hoping to get something from staff reguarding this...

Iirc someone had made a plan of the original setup back before they moved

I'm sure it's somewhere..

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

11 minutes ago, givingtnt said:

Iirc someone had made a plan of the original setup back before they moved

I'm sure it's somewhere..

Well im looking for something current so i can create lmg

3 minutes ago, AAMBIENTT said:

Well im looking for something current so i can create lmg

I doubt they'll let you have plans of the place lol

Security & all

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

The only thing I know in the building is a fire pole, turnips, and dickbutts.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Your best bet would be to watch the office tour videos and try to recreate the layout that way. Check out some of the Channel Super Fun (RIP) videos since most of those gave a good view of inside the office and the office layout.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

34 minutes ago, Votivee said:

Your best bet would be to watch the office tour videos and try to recreate the layout that way. Check out some of the Channel Super Fun (RIP) videos since most of those gave a good view of inside the office and the office layout.

Id do that, but that effects scaling in a weird way

doubtful that they'll give you anything 

plus they're not on the forums much. I've only seen linus here several times and probably once so the chances of them seeing this is low, but possible

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

- Thread cleaned -

If you don't have anything constructive to add; don't post. No backseat moderating either.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

While this isn't exactly same thing, this reply and others in the thread should be a guidance:

You can do it as anyone who does prop building does. They have shown the actual model few times in videos.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

16 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Snip

I’m famous!