42CC8D03-3000-4F58-AE7E-29EA8397D047.jpeg

9696E71A-4B7D-4FC9-BDA9-C15EC9DF5395.jpeg

9FEA6275-AD8A-41DF-8C90-5CCEC2C07FAA.jpeg

6AA3300F-9A9F-4731-8BF1-496ECE44B7ED.jpeg

CD772C3E-4820-490F-9FB3-138B445F6749.jpeg

CC1EE138-0DD8-4DC1-8294-61B97CF758B6.jpeg

171F66E3-7D3E-4944-9BEF-CCAD82D7FBDF.jpeg

-  Moved to Console Gaming -

Please choose the correct forum to post in.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

I wish they'd ditch the awful controller and come up with a more comfortable one. Or at least sell a more comfortable one in addition to the awful one.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

7 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

I wish they'd ditch the awful controller and come up with a more comfortable one. Or at least sell a more comfortable one in addition to the awful one.

Well ,

First of all I appreciate tht you share your opinion ,

C I may be wrong n usually I’m but After reading this article I think they have modified Ps5  controller n Make it more user friendly 

5 minutes ago, Cvet76 said:

Allowing users to install just multiplayer or single player parts of the game instead of the whole thing, is a pretty boss move. Will save a ton of space, I imagine. Hope others follow suit.

Do note that the blurb only talks about installing the multiplayer-portion or installing the whole game and removing the single-player-portion afterwards -- the cynic in me can't help but think that all games will insist on forcing you to install the multiplayer-portion, even if you don't play multiplayer, and only the single-player portions will be removable. I mean, multiplayer is easier to monetize, so they will want to push and push and push that on as many people as possible...

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, Ayush007 said:

Well ,

First of all I appreciate tht you share your opinion ,

C I may be wrong n usually I’m but After reading this article I think they have modified Ps5  controller n Make it more user friendly 

No. I am talking about ergonomics, not feature-set; all the information I can find specifically talk about the feature-set having been modified, not the ergonomics, and therefore those modifications do not address my issues with the controller.

Specifically, my gripe with the controller is that those stupid trigger-buttons at the top -- or whatever they are called -- are difficult to use and defnitely not comfortable for many people and moving them to the backside of the controller would work much better since your fingers rest there naturally anyways.

4 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

No. I am talking about ergonomics, not feature-set; all the information I can find specifically talk about the feature-set having been modified, not the ergonomics, and therefore those modifications do not address my issues with the controller.

Specifically, my gripe with the controller is that those stupid trigger-buttons at the top -- or whatever they are called -- are difficult to use and defnitely not comfortable for many people and moving them to the backside of the controller would work much better since your fingers rest there naturally anyways.

Well I also fell the same , like my fingers start aching after holding joystick constantly 

6 minutes ago, Cvet76 said:

Yeah, I noticed the wording. We'll have to wait and see. This isn't the cynic in you, this is the realty of gaming today. Whatever happens, though, I hope games become more modular. Why isn't this a thing for over 10 years now, I don't know. It's been a feature in software since forever.

I don't like the shape of the controller. I like the feature set it offers but the shape of it just doesn't do it. I can't hold it for very long and when I do, it's uncomfortable AF. Xbox has a much more ergonomic and comfortable shape. Makes it feel less of a struggle to play longer sessions.

Well we can hope for the best 

crossing my fingers ????????????for more user friendly controller