LTT Edition coolers crash Noctua site?

So having just watched the video and gone to check out the LTT Edition Noctua coolers - their website isn't loading.

Did we crash it?

oops.

1341929213_Screenshot_2019-10-08noctuaatdownCurrentproblemsandstatus-DownFor.png.2f5fa0197eb007ce717579c2ad261643.png

They do look good though!

Can I justify buying one to keep for a future build?

I don't even get this error message :P

But man, do these coolers look good.. I see it up on Amazon Germany (free shipping for me) too, but no mention of LTT though.. Hmm..

Part of me wishes they would redo the 140mm Noctua LTT edition fans from a couple years back, because I have been meaning to kit out my PC with fans.. But these coolers look great too. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Yep was down for me within minutes of the LTT video

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

2 minutes ago, minibois said:

I don't even get this error message

The message is from isup.me/noctua.at

2 minutes ago, minibois said:

But man, do these coolers look good.. I see it up on Amazon Germany (free shipping for me) too, but no mention of LTT though.. Hmm..

Sounds like pot luck and fingers crossed you get an LTT edition if buy it before 22nd Oct.

3 minutes ago, minibois said:

Part of me wishes they would redo the 140mm Noctua LTT edition fans from a couple years back, because I have been meaning to kit out my PC with fans.

I've need to put better/quieter fans in my cases.

If they did the fans by themselves I'd have ordered a stack by now!

Couldn't see the LTT editions on the Noctua site or Amazon Canada, U.S. or Japan. The last one is a bit of a problem for me coz the amazon links always send me to the Japanese store where I have no login and where frequently the product does not match the link. Something a little fishy with that. Is there no better way to post the links? Or am I doing something heinously wrong?

1 hour ago, Canadian in S. Korea said:

Couldn't see the LTT editions on the Noctua site or Amazon Canada, U.S. or Japan. The last one is a bit of a problem for me coz the amazon links always send me to the Japanese store where I have no login and where frequently the product does not match the link. Something a little fishy with that. Is there no better way to post the links? Or am I doing something heinously wrong?

They aren't any LTT Editions, per say. Linus has bucket full of those Special Edition Noctua NF-F12 LTT fans. He just swapped corner pads, or whole fan, for the video. Its the same chromax.black cooler as in video links.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Probably doesn't help the site if you advertise it even more through the Forum. It loaded for me after two minutes ?

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

Noctua's website is already trash in normal circumstances, so it doesn't take much...

Had to check fan specs several times this past week and it always took at least 10 seconds to load a page.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

"They aren't any LTT Editions, per say."

If you take a look at the intro, the boxes he pulls out say LTT on them. Not sure if they were stickers, tho. I really would love LTT fans again, I missed them the first time.

17 minutes ago, Riwa125 said:

"They aren't any LTT Editions, per say."

If you take a look at the intro, the boxes he pulls out say LTT on them. Not sure if they were stickers, tho. I really would love LTT fans again, I missed them the first time.

Didn't watch the video, but Noctua might have sent customized stuff to LMG. Linus is very pro-Noctua. The coolers linked in video are just normal ones, and unless they actually say something about Noctua doing re-run of LTT Edition fans, there isn't going to be one. Not ruling it out, but they did it twice already.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LogicalDrm said:

Didn't watch the video, but Noctua might have sent customized stuff to LMG. Linus is very pro-Noctua. The coolers linked in video are just normal ones, and unless they actually say something about Noctua doing re-run of LTT Edition fans, there isn't going to be one. Not ruling it out, but they did it twice already.

Finally finished watching the video, lol. Linus said at the end that if you order on the official Noctua amazon store before Oct 22, 2019, you will get a LTT edition cooler. After that, all black coolers will get mixed in, and you aren't guaranteed anything. So I guess order now if you want one.

11 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

The LTT Noctua boxes have been in the background of videos for months now. It was just waiting for release. 

On another note, Noctua's website stopped responding earlier after their instagram posts about the coolers as well. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

There is a LTT edition at amazon.

Here a Quote from the Question and Answer section from German Amazon site

Amazon.de - Noctua-NH-D15-chromax-Black

Teaming up with popular youtuber Linus Sebastian from Linus Tech Tips, the first 5000 pieces of NH-D15 chromax.black and NH-U12S chromax.black sold through Noctua’s official Amazon and eBay stores will be an exclusive Linus Tech Tips limited edition that includes extra orange anti-vibration pads and custom Linus Tech Tips fan stickers. The Linus Tech Tips limited editions have a strictly limited volume and will only be available via Noctua’s official Amazon and eBay stores while stock lasts. The non-limited versions of the NH-D15 chromax.black and NH-U12S chromax.black will start selling via Amazon as soon as the Linus Tech Tips limited editions are sold out and via other sales partners at the end of October. Weniger anzeigen
Von NOCTUA - Designed in Austria VERKÄUFER  am 9. Oktober 2019

• 2 months later...