Ask the 13 Year Old Anything (Necromanced 10-5-14)

miyabwah

How do you communicate with other people? Text or Facebook? :P

How do you like school?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Yea, no kidding. I thought that I had a long lost twin at first. 

That would be weird. I even have younger twin brothers. 

Do you know what "Masturbation" is?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

What does being 12 feel like?

I was 12 before but I got turnt up all day errday. So it was just all a blur.

"With every meeting, comes a parting. However, not every parting has to last forever."

Look at my edit to my previous post.

Ah, my school does like 9th or 10th grade level material in 8th grade as the curriculum. 

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Wot sorcery is this? I was 5'6 at 14 and haven't grown since. 18 now. Dad is nearly 6ft. Silly genes.

My brother is f'in 6'6", he took all the height in the family with him and I will be a midget forever

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Ah, my school does like 9th or 10th grade level material in 8th grade as the curriculum. 

Cool. I am doing collage work right now. I was always getting in trouble at school because I was bored. So my parents home school me and I do a lot more work. 

How? you are a young 9th grader

I'm 14 and in 9th grade. A girl in my school is 13 and in 9th grade.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

do you believe in cooties

no

You seem awfully proud of being 12, why is that?

because I'm not corrupt

What does being 12 feel like?

I was 12 before but I got turnt up all day errday. So it was just all a blur.

Feels restricted

Do you know what "Masturbation" is?

I feel like you kind of do want I know the answer to that.. But deep down inside you really don't care

At schools here kids around at your age do this stupid thing where they pretend to be eachothers' siblings, parents and children. Is it like that at your school? Do you participate in this nonsense? I've never understood this.

Cool. I am doing collage work right now. I was always getting in trouble at school because I was bored. So my parents home school me and I do a lot more work. 

I still do nothing in class. I was on LTT during my Science class while we were reviewing for exams. My brother was a sophomore in college and had to take the same course he took in 10th grade, the class my sister was taking at the same time.

Born in 99 bro.

Born in 98. Get Wrecked. :P

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I still do nothing in class. I was on LTT during my Science class while we were reviewing for exams. My brother was a sophomore in college and had to take the same course he took in 10th grade, the class my sister was taking at the same time.

The school system is messed up. 

Rubbish. I'm not white tho. But screw this shit. I've got confidence!

Lel

Im white and so is he. Funny thing is, he can hardly dunk a basketball, he can't like 50% of the time.

An African or a European swallow?

uh... blue.

At schools here kids around at your age do this stupid thing where they pretend to be eachothers' siblings, parents and children. Is it like that at your school? Do you participate in this nonsense? I've never understood this.

no and no

The school system is messed up. 

Ah, my parents just send me to a private school because they are divorced and both have to work. My mom thinks I actually have to study for most things.

Ah, my parents just send me to a private school because they are divorced and both have to work. My mom thinks I actually have to study for most things.

That sucks. At least private school is teaching you something.