There Is Something Linus Isn't Telling Us

Travis

He also hasnt named his baby. or its name is "the baby" maybe its a spy name?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

He also hasnt named his baby. or its name is "the baby" maybe its a spy name?

He has named his baby and in one video his wife accidentally said it and it was promptly removed.

He doesn't want his baby's named revealed.

Maybe I also don't want my gender revealed

"Hello, I'm Linus. Almost everything awesome at Linus Media Group. I'm a x64 supercomputer from the future, and i'm here to teach you how to tech."

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Something seems fishy here  :huh:

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

I dont think i want to know anymore

I'm actually surprised he is only 26.  Thought he would be closer to 30 by the way he is always talking about how young Slick is.

Honor First!

He has named his baby and in one video his wife accidentally said it and it was promptly removed.

He doesn't want his baby's named revealed.

Why?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Why?

Privacy reasons. I don't know the true reasons behind it, but if you were to PM him privately and ask him, I bet he would be more than happy to explain as to why he doesn't want anyone to know his baby's name(I wouldn't want anyone to know the name of my child either).

Privacy reasons. I don't know the true reasons behind it, but if you were to PM him privately and ask him, I bet he would be more than happy to explain as to why he doesn't want anyone to know his baby's name(I wouldn't want anyone to know the name of my child either).

Yes you do - you just said it. Privacy. 

Why?

He wants his child to have the choice wether or not his name is made public I believe.  Its a fair enough reason, hes no Kris Kardashian, hes cooler than that.

He wants his child to have the choice wether or not his name is made public I believe.  Its a fair enough reason, hes no Kris Kardashian, hes cooler than that.

makes sense

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

jesus christ is does privacy like mean nothing to you guys? He doesn't want to reveal the name, that's it.

I would probably do the same.

Yeezus was the best album of all time

jesus christ is does privacy like mean nothing to you guys? He doesn't want to reveal the name, that's it.

I would probably do the same.

*sigh* not many people understand privacy nowadays... saying that makes me feel old xD.

Your DP matches the post so well... lol 

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

"Hello, I'm Linus. Almost everything awesome at Linus Media Group. I'm a x64 supercomputer from the future, and i'm here to teach you how to tech

:o ....They don't have x128 computers in the future?

Build: Fx-8120@4.1ghz,  Gtx770@1.0ghz,  16gb Patriot memory,  Cheap case from thermaltake

:o ....They don't have x128 computers in the future?

Yeah, but he's doing some kind of blast from the past show or something

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.