What do you think makes people want to hack?

91wow

How is Origins insanely hard?? Are you playing on the hardest difficulty? Because on the normal difficulty it definitely isnt a hard game.

I play on one difficulty setting above normal. The other Batman games were also hard, so I assumed this one was too, I didn't even play it legit, I just downloaded a trainer right away. lol. And another thing is, I work a lot, so I don't have a lot of time to play games. The only reason I play games like that, is because of the story of the game. If I am stuck on one part of the game, I will be stuck on that one part for days because I never have time to play it straight through.  

Ultimate 900D Build - Build Log (In Progress) - TheTechGenius MODs

Now with this, do you think it's smart for valve to keep releasing the game or games at a very low price like they have and no put the extra money made into a better anti-cheat system? 

I'm of two minds about this, it is rather annoying when someone is in your game hacking more often than not it causes everyone to leave the server and you have to find another.

But i also don't believe that they should raise the price on it. There are simply not enough hackers out there disrupting normal play to justify increasing the price of a game (especially an old one like TF2) just to stop a few idiots who are just going to find a way to crack the new hacking scheme.

I have a locksmith friend who told me a secret about locks. They aren't for keeping burglars out. They are to keep people who don't know any better from doing something stupid. If a burglars wants to get into your place its pretty much impossible to stop them. Even people who don't know how to pick locks can just use a good sides sledge hammer and they can break the deadbolt out of the frame. Its the exact same thing as anti-cheat systems. The determined hacker will ALWAYS find a way past your security, you just need to stop the everyday Joe from trying.

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

I'm of two minds about this, it is rather annoying when someone is in your game hacking more often than not it causes everyone to leave the server and you have to find another.

But i also don't believe that they should raise the price on it. There are simply not enough hackers out there disrupting normal play to justify increasing the price of a game (especially an old one like TF2) just to stop a few idiots who are just going to find a way to crack the new hacking scheme.

I have a locksmith friend who told me a secret about locks. They aren't for keeping burglars out. They are to keep people who don't know any better from doing something stupid. If a burglars wants to get into your place its pretty much impossible to stop them. Even people who don't know how to pick locks can just use a good sides sledge hammer and they can break the deadbolt out of the frame. Its the exact same thing as anti-cheat systems. The determined hacker will ALWAYS find a way past your security, you just need to stop the everyday Joe from trying.

The price is fine, it's the $2 sales. And also the hacking aspect of a game like CSGO is in Match making where if you leave you get a 30min-7 day ban. You can't afk there because you get a ban as well. The only way around this is to pay for the ESEA service which some people don't have the money to spend on that. 

Also I have had been a part of the CSGO overwatch program since November and I would see 1-2 hackers in ever 5 demo reviews I did, I now see 3-4 in every 5. It does grow a lot when they put a game like that on sale for so low of an amount. Same thing went for Rust, when it was alone and being sold by auction the servers were relatively clean of hackers but now they are full of it because of the price of the game. 

Also VAC or Valve Anti-cheat isn't keeping the every day Joe from hacking, it's not a good ant-cheat at all, most of the hackers are ones that can go to youtube and get the download of the hack or cheat and just inject it. They don't pay for anything at all. Valve, I think needs to put more resources into making a good ant-cheat instead of the relatively bad one they have now. 

L1, L2, R1, R2, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, up.

Naw, PC version. I'm actually still not allowed to play GTA.. Even though I finished SA on my laptop when I was 11, I have IV, and I still play SA a lot on my tablet.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

Naw, PC version. I'm actually still not allowed to play GTA.. Even though I finished SA on my laptop when I was 11, I have IV, and I still play SA a lot on my tablet.

I had SA for PS2, same with GTA 3. Haven't had any other GTA since. 

Not counting the children who take down websites and do DDoS attacks, I would say the main reason for proper skills to be put to use is to obtain information, and either use it to empower oneself or sell it.

What I've found is that most hackers can be generalized into 3 main categories:

1) Profit:  Malicious hackers who want the do$h,

2) Supreme Butthurt:  Hackers who want a bigger e-peen go here,

and

3) White Hat:  Hackers who actually make a legitimate living from trying to find the flaws in systems to help make things better.

1. (games) Because they're kids and they suck at games, which they cant except and don't get much attention in real life so they try and get it online by hacking and ruining everyone else's game

2 (black hat) This depends on your opinion but most of them are in it for te cash.

3. (White hat) People who generally want to make the Internet and computers safer.

4. Hacktivist, someone who wants to make a point to a big corp, so they do it through hacking.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I've never hacked, but I've done plenty of glitching. That being said, because it's funny seeing people get upset. The mindset of a troll I guess. Especially @ tryhard players. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p