Trying to read a spreadsheet in HTML, JavaScript.

BigGummedRetard

I am trying to create a website where you click a button and it takes you to a random (ish) website. right now it works but i have all the information stored in an array. I would like to have to information(web addresses) store in an excel spreadsheet to add more websites easily. 

Any got any ideas how to manipulate this data to read from a cell destination?

Wouldn't it be easier to store the addresses in an SQL database and retrieve it from there?

Still as easy to add to this database (either by 'command line'-style SQL or creating a simple GUI) and also much easier to retrieve data from, since 'everyone' is using such databases online.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

7 hours ago, Minibois said:

Wouldn't it be easier to store the addresses in an SQL database and retrieve it from there?

Still as easy to add to this database (either by 'command line'-style SQL or creating a simple GUI) and also much easier to retrieve data from, since 'everyone' is using such databases online.

You'll need a back end to access the db.

A better option for from end only would be to store them in json then you can easier read using javascript.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´