Microsoft offers $100 to 'ditch your PS3' for an Xbox One

nope, get a PS4 for the same price. 100x better, less NSA.

just no video file for them otherwise it's the same,

but my blu ray player also doubles as a convenient phone charger :(  why would I trade in my blu ray player!?

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

A PS4 already $100 less without the discount, and the Xbone isn't as powerful and you wouldn't have to get rid of your PS3

/thread

While I do praise the gospel of the PCmasterrace, M$ doing this is actually a great deal, if all your friends are Xbox players and you wanna play with them...

Remember, the only reason to play consoles, is if it allows you to play with friends you otherwise wouldn't be able to play with.

Haha. Saw this yesterday.
lMTRy79.gif

Sony's right you know.

Build Logs          

Little Red Build Log (HAF XB)            Project Tomb Raider (HAF 912 Mod)

Pollia Condensata Build Log (Showcase PC)            American Patriot (Red White and Blue Build)

Haha. Saw this yesterday.

lMTRy79.gif

Sony's right you know.

Hahaha This is actually true you could save yourself 100$ and keep the Ps3 with just buying a Ps4 xD

RTX2070OC 

"RECYCLE YOUR PS3 AND GET A 100 DOLLARS OFF YOUR NEW SHITEBOX 1!!!!!!" well said Microsoft

This is a so shitty marketing move that is supposed to provocate Sony for making a better and cheaper console, ofc, some negative feedback from sony users and probably even from microsoft ones, this is completly going to f*** up the sales after the microsoft paying youtubers to say something about the almighty xb1, well they even included a pic...

DCrFi4K.jpg?1

They probably are doing this to get some materials for cheaper production of xbone, now this is just a provocation....

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I dont find this bad at all since im already getting an xbox one i wish u could do this in aus it would be normal price for americans then :/ why does america need something that is already cheaper than here to be even cheaper? why not give it to the countries that it is more expensive in?

Could you just discuss it damn it? there will always be A REPOST

Could you just discuss it damn it? there will always be A REPOST

Why, it already was discussed. no need for a 2nd time.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Cute, but wouldn't it be better to offer 100 off an xbone that didn't include kinect? .

that would mean 400 dollars with this discount: 300 DOLLARS, but that will never be real.

Why, it already was discussed. no need for a 2nd time.

well why not? naah just kidding, the search on ltt doesnt work really, i tried even googling it but i didn't find anything, sorry, my mistake, close the thread mods :P

I don't want to be a dick, so here is my two cetns.

I think this is just a move, to sell more XO, because clearly microsoft lost this "console war".

The only chance to get a little more sales, it giving the costumer 100$.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"