Antec 1100 Build - Pollia Condensata (many Big Images)

LaMokona

Hello everyone,

This is my second build posted on here. The first one can be found here. This one will me more of a build log though, unlike my last one which was just a finished build.

Decided I'd build a showcase PC out of this one.

Thank you AMD and Gigabyte for the CPU and Motherboard. Got them at AMD Fan Day Austin in October. Also got 4GB of RAM from Kingston which are being used in a different build. :D

Parts

CPU: AMD A8-5600K

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A85X-UP4

RAM: 4GB (2x2GB) Crucial Ballistix Tractical Tracer

SSD: Kingston SSDnow 300 60GB

Cooler: Thermaltake Frio

Case: Antec Eleven Hundred

PSU: Antec EarthWatts Green 650W 

dsc01180cw.jpg

dsc01187ev.jpg

Slightly Modified Frio.

dsc01193e.jpg

dsc01205is.jpg

dsc01204g.jpg

Might be a problem with cable management. We'll see though ;)

dsc01210ss.jpg

Some Gelid Fans on there. 

dsc01190bw.jpg

These Gelid Fans to be Exact.

20130410155547.jpg

Plan to get two more sticks of the Crucial RAM and would like for them all to be visible.

20130410160301.jpg

Just a size caparison.

20130410160403.jpg

And an NZXT Hue for this showcase PC :D

dsc01213d.jpg

Finally, the case, with a small modification.

dsc01171er.jpg

More to come soon. Weather wouldn't work with me today.

dsc01202np.jpg

Thank you all for scrolling by :)

Build Logs          

Little Red Build Log (HAF XB)            Project Tomb Raider (HAF 912 Mod)

Pollia Condensata Build Log (Showcase PC)            American Patriot (Red White and Blue Build)

scrolling by ah funny :) loving them pictures keep us posted!

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

scrolling by ah funny :) loving them pictures keep us posted!

Will try. Thank you :)

Looks extremely promising :D

I'll try not to disappoint.  :P

Didn't get to do much today. Did get the PSU cover done and some sleeving. I'll be getting some items in the mail on Tuesday though :D

Got the PSU cover done.

dsc01215c.jpg

Also got the front case cables sleeved. PSU isn't ready to be installed.

dsc01220ka.jpg

NZXT Hue installed

dsc01222h.jpg

And two Enermax Vegas Duo Fans wired up and installed

dsc01224ow.jpg

Quick video I made a bit ago. Going through the different modes the Enermax fans have. Fair warning, I forgot about the mic next to the PC, so the video is a bit on the loud side.

Wasn't completely satisfied the PSU cover came out. Will probably remake it out of acrylic or a slightly thicker metal later on.

Will try to post some updates tomorrow. Will definitely post updates on Tuesday.

Thank you all :)

Build Logs          

Pollia Condensata Build Log (Showcase PC)            American Patriot (Red White and Blue Build)

Got my packages late today. Didn't get too much done. Pictures today aren't great, ran out of daylight :(

Got some sound activated cathodes.

dsc01229n.jpg

So bright :D

dsc01240hm.jpg

Installed those on the front panel of the case.

dsc01244u.jpg

As much as I love sleeving cables, I'm just not good enough to compare to Silverstone. I'll get there someday.

dsc01233b.jpg

8-Pin as well.

dsc01238ki.jpg

And got the power supply painted.

dsc01252ct.jpg

dsc01248o.jpg

I'll try to get some better pictures tomorrow. For now, bed time. Thanks all :)

Build Logs          

Looks good so far man, reminds me of my old build. 

Subscribed 

So, due to some unexpected event, the budget has been cut :( Do have priorities though. 

Got to finish it mostly. Really wanted to do a Tardis design on left side panel, make a panel to cover the hard drive bay, and do something on the metal on the right panel that covers the hard drive bay. Maybe in the future. For now, this is it.

Better shots of the PSU

dsc01253ox.jpg

PSU and cover installed.

dsc01266cw.jpg

dsc01268o.jpg

Front with Cathodes installed.

dsc01278pr.jpg

dsc01280x.jpg

You can kind of see the cathode in this one.

dsc01279qp.jpg

The inside

dsc01262ush.jpg

Silverstone's sleeved extensions.

dsc01264r.jpg

dsc01272hb.jpg

Dat RAM.

dsc01276x.jpg

Some night shots. Couldn't get many of these.

dsc01287uc.jpg

dsc01286f.jpg

And some videos. Both are fairly loud. First one it's the crickets, second one it's the music.

Small tour around the build.

Cathodes working their magic :D Let my brother choose the song. Wasn't too bad, might make a new video with another song.

I'll try to make a video of the NZXT Hue and all it's different modes as well as the Crucial RAM's modes.

That's it for now. Wish I could have done more. Maybe I will in the future, but for now, no budget. We'll see if we can get another build going this summer  ;)

Thank you all :)

Build Logs          

Front with Cathodes installed.

dsc01278pr.jpg

dsc01280x.jpg

Dam... thats baller man

CPU: Intel i7-3770k (@4.4Ghz) Mobo: Asus Maximus V Gene Z77 RAM: 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengence SSD:120GB Samsung EVO & 128GB Crucial M4 (Fast Storage) Storage: Hitach 3TB HDD GPU: Powercolor R9 290 PCS+ CPU Block: EK Supremacy Gold Clean CSQ Radiatiors: Alphacool NexXxoS Full Copper XT45 120mm, ST30 280mm & XT45 280mm w/ 140mm Phanteks PWM PSU: Corsair HX-650w Gold Soundcard: Asus Xense Case: Corsair Carbide A540 (Black & Gold) Front Panel: NZXT Hue & BitFenix Hydra Pro Speakers: Swan M200MKIII HeadsetSennheiser PC350 (Xense Edition)

So, due to some unexpected event, the budget has been cut :( Do have priorities though. 

Got to finish it mostly. Really wanted to do a Tardis design on left side panel, make a panel to cover the hard drive bay, and do something on the metal on the right panel that covers the hard drive bay. Maybe in the future. For now, this is it.

That sucks, although it already looks stunning!

Really cool lighting effects!

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

The lighting looks awesome. Linus should feature this build in the next live stream !!!!

Intel Core i5 4670k,ASUS B85-MG,4GB Vengeance,Gigabyte 7950,Cooler Master Elite 430 Black,Cooler Master 600 Silent Pro

Really nice makes me feel like tidying up my CM690II.

Dam... thats baller man

Thank you :)

That sucks, although it already looks stunning!

Thanks. As I said, might be able to do everything else later :)

Really cool lighting effects!

The lighting looks awesome. Linus should feature this build in the next live stream !!!!

Thanks you. That'd be cool if it was :D Though there is a lot of awesome builds on here.

Really nice makes me feel like tidying up my CM690II.

Thank you. The 690II is an awesome case. Had a chance to work with and mod it. Unfortunately I can't find the pics of it. Might just make the summer build in the 690II. :)

Build Logs          

Cathodes in front are looking really good, but overall there's too much lighting for my taste and even that it's all well colour-coordinated, it's becoming a little christmas tree.

Cathodes in front are looking really good, but overall there's too much lighting for my taste and even that it's all well colour-coordinated, it's becoming a little christmas tree.

Thank you. It is quite a bit of lighting but it's also a showcase PC. I could have done a watercooled PC to showcase but that cost significantly more and my budget was small to begin with.

As for a small Christmas tree, I tried to make it happen :D

dsc01292xf.jpg

dsc01295r.jpg

dsc01296n.jpg

dsc01298x.jpg

That NZXT Hue is fun :p

Build Logs          

Well when I look at it for the second time, it have grown on me.. but still, Enermax's Vegas fans are just not my cup of tea :).

Well when I look at it for the second time, it have grown on me.. but still, Enermax's Vegas fans are just not my cup of tea :).

Too each his own :)

I personally love the Enermax Duo Fans. Even if they do have a lot cables to deal with.

dsc01301pf.jpg

The Showcase PC will be moved from this corner.

Build Logs          

Might be just me, but your table seems to be quite a bit under the stress.
Nice build tho. Nice job!

Very nice :D

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Might be just me, but your table seems to be quite a bit under the stress.

Nice build tho. Nice job!

Not just you, table is stressed a bit. Got it for cheap at IKEA. Been looking around for a new one.

Very nice :D

Looks nice. I really like the shade of blue on the front mesh.

Build Logs          

Love the cover for the PSU cables

"An Excellent Signature"

Love the cover for the PSU cables

Build Logs