Would You Rather Spend A Day With Linus And Slick Or Be Given $5000

Chivpcgamer

I'd go for the $5,000, build a amazing rig and get it featured on "Build logs of the week" and make Slick jealous. 

I mean they are good and the videos are awesome but to meet them... Would not benefit me nearly as much as 5000 $ . So I would take the money.

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green

meeting linus ofc, i mean.. that amount of information i culd get
+you have the chanse to make friends with linus and slic = you can talk to them on facebook/skype or whatever :P

I would take the 5k sadly so i can get out of shitty Bosnia and get back to Vancouver :( .

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

I have to agree with slicks idea, I'd have much more fun building a 5k rig. No offense ;)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

$5k because i can bribe linus with 1k and keep the rest =p

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I wouldnt feel right being all fan boyish , so I would take the cash.

once I finish Uni I am going to try and move over to Vancouver - So if i meet one of the boys at a pub I'd shout them a beer

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I wouldnt feel right being all fan boyish , so I would take the cash.

once I finish Uni I am going to try and move over to Vancouver - So if i meet one of the boys at a pub I'd shout them a beer

I'd like to do the same one day :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I'd take the 5 grand - Build an insane rig and post the build log on the forum getting my self in turn featured on build logs of the week :)

Well I'm very sure you would take the $5000, I mean why would you want to meet yourself and I'm pretty sure your sick of seeing Linus :P

That $5000 would help alot. Need to pay bills and eat :)

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I think that it would be so cool to spend a day with the Linus team, I can see Linus being a total bro.

1. Get $5000

Hire Slick and pay him more than Linus does

???

Until you run out of money

Fire Slick

I need more SSDs.

I will take the cash honestly.  Wait a few months to see how haswell and the nvidia 700 series shakes out,  build new computer.  Take current computer (i7 3770) out to a friends property in the country and shoot it because....... I could.  

I'd take the $5,000 and spend $2,000 to meet L.M.G. for a week. The last $3,000 could get me a TJ07 and a freaking awesome computer. You know what? I'd get 2 awesome computers. :D

Space is pretty awesome.

As much as I'd really like to meet them. I need the money, and know that I would spend it well. 

I will probably accept 100k or more to not meet Linus and Slick.

Good Morning...

step 1: accept the $5000

step 2: fly to Vancouver and pay the crew $500 each for meeting them

step 3: walk away with a box full of titans

Build: Fx-8120@4.1ghz,  Gtx770@1.0ghz,  16gb Patriot memory,  Cheap case from thermaltake

Take the money and then you can have a nice holiday stalking the team