With only 4 fans i think this is impressive as hell.

Jobbe03

f4ba31b2e0e8c0b41b81e705816655a3.png

Cpu is overclocked to 4.0 Ghz

Room is 23.4° C

- Under heavy load. (La Noire, best settings) 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

watercooled? 

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Isn't 4Ghz the standard overdrive clock? it's nothing special that the CPU is at 27c within normal operating speeds. AMD's temperature sensors are awful anyways so I doubt that 27c is an accurate reading.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Also what is your ambient temperatures?

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

HEYHEYHEY GUYS! Look a my temps and I've got only THREE fans Running Crysis 3 Ultra @ 4K!!

Thermal sensors of my Bitfenix fan controller are 1: North bridge; 2: inside my GPU headsink. 3: on top of my HDD (that one doesn't have a fan plugged, so it pins the voltage @12V) 23 °C ambient!

#NorthPole

post-31147-0-10447000-1392105700_thumb.j

who cares...

I think 4 fans is pretty standard. I imagine a lot of people have less.

I guess that really depends on whether or not he's counting PSU, CPU and GPU. If he does, I have 3 fans in my system but I imagine I'm one of the few. Same CPU temps though, GFX a bit on the hotter side.

Are you including fans on the gpu or fans on the power supply or is this just case fans

Also what cup cooler is this

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

LG HDTV = WIN!

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

• 2 weeks later...

Idle temps mean little to nothing. Load temps are what matter.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

HEYHEYHEY GUYS! Look a my temps and I've got only THREE fans Running Crysis 3 Ultra @ 4K!!

Thermal sensors of my Bitfenix fan controller are 1: North bridge; 2: inside my GPU headsink. 3: on top of my HDD (that one doesn't have a fan plugged, so it pins the voltage @12V) 23 °C ambient!

#NorthPole

Ohh your ip adress. *low evil chuckle* :P

That's a local address.

at-least-you-tried.gif

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I could get 10 degrees c if I put my pc into the 5 foot of snow outside.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

whooooops. thanks for the header. :D

Edit: okay, should've read further. I panicked when i read your comment so i instantly edited it. :D Anyways...

who cares...

whooooops. thanks for the header. :D

Edit: okay, should've read further. I panicked when i read your comment so i instantly edited it. :D Anyways...

I wonder what would happen if someone ddosed that.

I wonder what would happen if someone ddosed that.

He/she could probably rape my network, since I'm not good at networking. :D

who cares...