I'd like some case suggestions between 50-130$

Go to solution Solved by Cigano,

I ended up finding the Lian Li 011 Dynamic and ordered that. It was on the very high end of what I wanted to spend but it's amazing temperature and esthetic wise imo. Thanks for all the suggestions!

I'm wanting to upgrade my Deepcool white case to something black or really any other color. I was looking at the Fractal Meshify C and I love the cable management and airflow but I would still like to look at some other cases that people seem to like, any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Cigano said:

Fractal Meshify C

I have had this case for the past 8 months and it is a really good case. If you have any questions about it feel free to ask me.

Location?  NZXT H500 is very popular in my country, and actually fairly cheaper than meshify c. More variety of colours as well. Or even different versions of Phanteks Eclipse P400s,  Phanteks enthoo Pro .

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )

5 hours ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

I have had this case for the past 8 months and it is a really good case. If you have any questions about it feel free to ask me.

Do you have the dark tinted glass version or the more transparent one? 

2 hours ago, Cigano said:

Do you have the dark tinted glass version or the more transparent one? 

I don't know

Define R6 is a fantastic case as well, I prefer it over the Meshify as it has an ODD bay.

Brands I wholeheartedly reccomend (though do have flawed products): Apple, Razer, Corsair, Asus, Gigabyte, bequiet!, Noctua, Fractal, GSkill (RAM only)

Wall Of Fame (Informative people/People I like): @Glenwing @DrMacintosh @Schnoz @TempestCatto @LogicalDrm @Dan Castellaneta

Useful threads: 

How To Make Your Own Cloud Storage

Spoiler

Guide to Display Cables/Adapters

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Main PC: See spoiler tag

Laptop: 2020 iPad Pro 12.9" with Magic Keyboard

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gKh8zN

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $419.99) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $356.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Kingston Predator 240 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $40.00) 
Storage: Crucial MX300 1.05 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $370.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMi 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $120.00) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $75.00) 
Total: $1891.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-02 19:59 EDT-0400

身のなわたしはる果てぞ  悲しわたしはかりけるわたしは

On 7/21/2019 at 10:57 AM, Cigano said:

I was looking at the Fractal Meshify C and I love the cable management and airflow but I would still like to look at some other cases that people seem to like, any suggestions?

Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I ended up finding the Lian Li 011 Dynamic and ordered that. It was on the very high end of what I wanted to spend but it's amazing temperature and esthetic wise imo. Thanks for all the suggestions!