iPhone 6 Leaks VIDEO

qwertywarrior

http://www.nextpowerup.com/news/7186/apple-iphone-6-leaked-in-two-videos.html

The leaked video doesn't reveal much as it only shows the chassis. According to user, the video has been made in Apple's factory, which is actually one of the Foxconn's. Along with the chassis video, we also have a video of the iPhone 6 logic board with the A8 processor. The quality of the video is not the best, but at least we know that the iPhone 6 with the A8 processor is coming.

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

already`?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

already`?

They're Apple...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Any clues as to the size of the iphone 6? Having been used to tablets and bigger phones, I cringe every time I have to use an iphone. Despite being nearsighted I can barely read stuff on iphones. Oh well.. i'll probably get a nexus 5 2nd gen when it comes out (god these weird naming conventions are confusing) 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

The ports/connectors on the top of the logic board interest me. I don't remember an iPhone with that many connectors on the top/bottom.

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

Any clues as to the size of the iphone 6? Having been used to tablets and bigger phones, I cringe every time I have to use an iphone. Despite being nearsighted I can barely read stuff on iphones. Oh well.. i'll probably get a nexus 5 2nd gen when it comes out (god these weird naming conventions are confusing) 

reports say its goona be around 5.5 inches

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Seems legit. Although it is odd he did not show the back.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

reports say its goona be around 5.5 inches

I call BS on that. It took years for apple to finally increase the size to 4.0 inches, and that was just a vertical increase in screen size. Even most android phones are still at 5.0 inches or below, so there is no way they will make it that big. Apple is a pretty conservative company after all in terms of new design. 

I call BS on that. It took years for apple to finally increase the size to 4.0 inches, and that was just a vertical increase in screen size. Even most android phones are still at 5.0 inches or below, so there is no way they will make it that big. Apple is a pretty conservative company after all in terms of new design. 

and it took years to reach 5.5

most new  android phones are at 5 - 5.6 inch range now

if it wont be 5.5 then its gonna be 5

already`?

Where've you been the last 4-5 years? There's been a new iPhone every 12-16 months. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Where've you been the last 4-5 years? There's been a new iPhone every 12-16 months. 

has it been a year since the last iPhone?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I hope you're right, I'll be pissed if the next one is giant phone like every other smart phone offering...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

and it took years to reach 5.5

most new  android phones are at 5 - 5.6 inch range now

if it wont be 5.5 then its gonna be 5

No way Jose. Apple has the small flagship phone market cornered and the highest I see them going is 4.5 unless they release a second iphone model that's bigger (unlikely because of app development issues etc...). The only flaghsip android phone that is "flagship" in terms of specs that can compete with the iphone 5s is the sony xperia z1 compact and that phone is not even out yet. If they make the new iphone 5.5 inches, or even 5, they will lose a lot of customers. 

No way Jose. Apple has the small flagship phone market cornered and the highest I see them going is 4.5 unless they release a second iphone model that's bigger (unlikely because of app development issues etc...). The only flaghsip android phone that is "flagship" in terms of specs that can compete with the iphone 5s is the sony xperia z1 compact and that phone is not even out yet. If they make the new iphone 5.5 inches, or even 5, they will lose a lot of customers. 

i beleive they are getting ready for a new line

iphone - Phablet -iPad

has it been a year since the last iPhone?

Obviously not, but leaks/early rumours occur months before the official announcement/release. 

It's also been 4 months since the last iPhone, so seeing rumours of the next one this early on is normal. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I don't buy that this is legit at all. Unless they are releasing it earlier this year, it is too early for this type of leak.

Will probably get the iPhone 6 lol.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

it's going to be the new iphab!

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

Although it looks real enough (and very well could be), I don't understand why the cutout for the SIM card slot is so large. I mean, iPhone 5/5s both use nano sim, and that's simply too large? Unless it isn't sim cutout? Hmmm

An ultimate lurker                My Current Rig

CPU- I5 3570K GPU- AMD HD7950 Motherboard- Asus P8H77-I Ram- 8GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo SSD- Samsung 256GB 850 Pro, 256GB OCZ Agility

Hard Drive- 2TB WD Green Power Supply- Silverstone 450W SFX Case- Bitfenix Prodigy Operating Systems- Windows 7/OSX Mavericks Monitor- HP Pavillion 23BW IPS 

Meh. My IPhone 5s is good enough :)

So wasn't the 4s

Built in 2010: Asus P6x58D Premium - i7 930 Bloomfield @ 3.2 Ghz - MSI 6870 - 6x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1600Mhz - 2x OCZ Vertex 2 60GB in raid 0 for OS and games - 1x WD Black 1GB for storage - Corsair HX750 PSU - all wrapped in a Antec 902 Black - 3x Asus VE276Q 27" Monitors