LTT: There's a flaw in one of your camera's Sensors or something like it.

I'm not sure if you guys noticed, but I've seen in a few videos you guys have put out that there are some tiny artifacts or "dead pixels" that are showing up.
At first I thought it was my screen, so I moved the window to see what was up.
Nope its in your videos.
It looks like one of your camera's might have a bad sensor. 

Some images:
https://i.imgur.com/3EpBnRi.png
https://i.imgur.com/ab0l6Sd.png
https://i.imgur.com/VIPAjqF.png
https://i.imgur.com/niMaQKj.png

3EpBnRi[1].png

ab0l6Sd[1].png

VIPAjqF[1].png

niMaQKj[1].png

3 minutes ago, FranBunnyFFXII said:

No hyperlink until I quoted oops.

Still, can u just copy paste them into the OP instead of links?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I thought that camera was a rental.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

This has shown up in some of their other videos as well So maybe it's not the camera, but those specs have shown up in a few videos now and I thought I might make them aware.

I dont think Brandon (the main Camera guy) has an LTT account so I'll tag @CPotter

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

When the amplification (known as ISO or Gain) of a sensor is turned way up, such as when used for very high framerate recording, hot or stuck pixels show themselves far more readily. 

Going further, many camera manufacturers will not honor warranty claims over a few dead pixels, unless you happen to get many clustered closely or are otherwise readily obvious to an untrained eye without running high ISO/Gain.

A couple stuck pixels in static spots isn't the worst thing ever. I learned the hard way that image stabilization with a stuck pixel makes for a hellish time however as your stuck pixel now moves constantly. Good luck masking something like that in post.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

It's not uncommon.

There is a easy fix, video editing programs usually have (at least ones I have seen) a dead/stuck pixel feature, that detects them and then fixes them based on the pixels around it.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking