Any news on new small GPU laptops?

I've been looking for small convertibles for a really long time now. I love my Samsung Notebook Pro 9 15'. The pen has marvelous pressure levels and the screen is pretty, but the weight, size, and GPU make it really uncomfortable for me to draw on the go. Also, the gaming on this laptop is 3/10 even with its dedicated graphics card, AAA games are kind of playable (If you turn the settings to super low and make the resolution size to 720 xD). 

I was wondering if anybody knows about any upcoming laptops I should know before deciding to buy a laptop and a display tablet separately.

13 inch

Dedicated Graphics

Comes with a pen or separately sold

~$1000 Under or close to it

Thanks for the help ;)

"Perfection is not the end, it's the beginning." 

[First Build] [About Me]

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

9 hours ago, Mr.Muffins said:

snip

13 inch convertible and dGPU? I don't think there's such convertible (forget about Surfaces - they suck) unless you're fine with Vega iGPU

9 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

Bad review imo

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

Thanks for the replies!

The HP Envy is a good value laptop for the specs, it does look like it's compatible with some pens. The only downside for me is the MX250 it's not really going to cut it for what I want to do with it. (I would like to play AAA games at least 60+ fps medium/high 1080p).

Thanks for the vid. Not really what I was looking for, might have to buy a laptop and a graphics tablet separately considering the few choices I have atm. ?

Imagine for a moment though... A 13 inch hybrid with a GTX 10xx on it ?

[First Build] [About Me]

Welp...

Does anybody know about any light 15-inch laptops with dGPU then?

[First Build] [About Me]