480mm Push/Pull Rad + Fittings Choice

I'm thinking of slapping on a 480mm radiator to my next build. Everything I see says a Nemesis GTR or EK XE would be best for sheer performance at say 1000RPM. As a side note I'm probably just gonna go for it and buy 8 of the expensive ass NF-A12x25. The thing is I kind of want crossflow. The Alphacool UT60 comes in a crossflow config but I'm seeing lower perf. At least in 360mm tests. How much of a difference will it make if I'm going to be running say a heavily overlocked 16 core am4 processor and a 2080ti/2080 or something also maximally overclocked? I was also considering 2 360mm push pull configs but fans cost so much and my current choice of a thermaltake core p5 (or the distro plate version DP200 shown at computex) only allows 1 rad up to 480mm. I could consider a large case and go double 360 still if it would make a meaningful difference to maximum daily overclock achievable.

Also, fittings. Do I really need to go bitspower? Each piece is like literally $10, is there a value option that is known for high quality control?

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

Kingpin is coming out with fittings supposedly clocking in at 5 euro a piece, or 5.60 USD, or 7.60 CAD.  In theory these are better than Bitspower at a lower cost.

Brands I wholeheartedly reccomend (though do have flawed products): Apple, Razer, Corsair, Asus, Gigabyte, bequiet!, Noctua, Fractal, GSkill (RAM only)

Wall Of Fame (Informative people/People I like): @Glenwing @DrMacintosh @Schnoz @TempestCatto @LogicalDrm @Dan Castellaneta

Useful threads: 

How To Make Your Own Cloud Storage

Spoiler

Guide to Display Cables/Adapters

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Main PC: See spoiler tag

Laptop: 2020 iPad Pro 12.9" with Magic Keyboard

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gKh8zN

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $419.99) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $356.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Kingston Predator 240 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $40.00) 
Storage: Crucial MX300 1.05 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $370.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMi 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $120.00) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $75.00) 
Total: $1891.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-02 19:59 EDT-0400

身のなわたしはる果てぞ  悲しわたしはかりけるわたしは

For Push/Pull I would think you'd want a Nemesis GTX or SR2. GTR is for high fan speeds, it doesn't pull ahead of a GTX until 1800+ rpm. The XE is a good option too. I've used the GTX, SR2 and EK XE in P/P all with great results.

4 hours ago, Ttnuagmada said:

For Push/Pull I would think you'd want a Nemesis GTX or SR2. GTR is for high fan speeds, it doesn't pull ahead of a GTX until 1800+ rpm. The XE is a good option too. I've used the GTX, SR2 and EK XE in P/P all with great results.

If only any of these came in crossflow :( I will probably go with GTX vs GTR though, you are right about the high speed needed.

AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

9 hours ago, andrewmp6 said:

barrow fittings are cheaper and bitspower makes them from what i have heard.

Looks like maybe the barrow fittings are clones, but very good ones. I see almost only positive reviews, this might be my choice!

3 minutes ago, Ravendarat said:

That distro plate they showed for the p5 was unimpressive looking to me, the bytski distro plate to me is far more useful looking

I liked that it was the full mount for the entire computer but the rgb and choice of fluid looked like eyecancer to me. The bykski one certainly looks good, the barrow one is cheap but is designed for like 4x 120mm? instead of just one 480mm, or maybe the picture are misleading

Ya the whole case design is cool but I like how many options there are for inlet and outlet on the bytski, I never even saw the barrow one. Btw for what it’s worth I’m currently building basically the system you are talking about but I’m not doing push pull, just one set of fans. I have a 2080ti I’m gonna cool, I’m currently just waiting for fittings in the mail and then July 7th I’ll buy a new board and cpu, I’m thinking 3900x but its gonna come down to pricing in Canada.

5 minutes ago, Ravendarat said:

Ya the whole case design is cool but I like how many options there are for inlet and outlet on the bytski, I never even saw the barrow one. Btw for what it’s worth I’m currently building basically the system you are talking about but I’m not doing push pull, just one set of fans. I have a 2080ti I’m gonna cool, I’m currently just waiting for fittings in the mail and then July 7th I’ll buy a new board and cpu, I’m thinking 3900x but its gonna come down to pricing in Canada.

Well I  just found a real cheap option for the Bykski, I think that will be an option if the DP200 "official" one is expensive or shit. Could still go rad but I like this block, also solves the crossflow problem nicely.

Two things, if the case is sitting beside you you cant see the led hotspots, its only when you look at it straight on so depending on your case orientation it might be a complete non factor, secondly there is a reason the rad and block arent level with each other at the top, if you make them level it will leave you with a viscous bend you will need to make to get your line back in the block from the rad, much easier and trouble free just to stagger.

7 minutes ago, Ravendarat said:

Two things, if the case is sitting beside you you cant see the led hotspots, its only when you look at it straight on so depending on your case orientation it might be a complete non factor, secondly there is a reason the rad and block arent level with each other at the top, if you make them level it will leave you with a viscous bend you will need to make to get your line back in the block from the rad, much easier and trouble free just to stagger.

Really going to depend on the pricing and release date of the full one if they make it, and if the pump can handle one that big. Or if they make a larger one, I forgot that it's the P3 size not the P5.

Edit: Wait, the airflow will be shit on the DP200, they have it mounted with a rad but those fans must be suffocating though trying to work against acrylic.