What Is Killing My RAM?

Hey Guyz..

Sorry for my bad english..

I am really upset coz i cannot afford rams every month.. my system was running perfectly but from last month it is destroying my ram.. i have 8 gb of ram and after 2 week or so one of the sticks die.. it always die in a different manner like before dying my pc restart after an hour or so.. and after this slowly slowly the time decreases and it restarts after 5 minutes or so.. it doesn't kill the ram but it makes my ram faulty.. after removing the faulty stick then the system stops restarting..by doing some tests i m pretty sure that it is my ram which dies every so often.. the things i have done are.. replacing all of the rams.. cleaning the pc.. checking all of the connectors.. i wanna mention that there was a blue plastic cover for ram compartment in my pc.. i removed that for some reasons.. but i don't think so that the cover is the issue here.. i m really scared if my motherboard or power supply is doing these things.. overall specs are..

Dell precision t3500 mobo

Xeon x5670 6 cores 12 threads at stock

8 gb RAM

R9 380 a little bit overclocked

Air Flow  :

two 140mm Fans at the front which are blowing towards the mobo the speed are on auto

two 80 mm Fans at the back for exhaust which are running at 100%

Again sorry for my bad english but please solve my problem :( i am very poor

Probably the Motherboard has a malfunction. Did you try out the other RAM slots after the first RAM died?

8 minutes ago, Hip said:

Probably the Motherboard has a malfunction. Did you try out the other RAM slots after the first RAM died?

actually when my ram died the first time i have 4 sticks of 2 gb ram and now i have 2 stick of 4 gb ram and.. and in the morning my system restarted two times.. should i change the slots? and if i change them will it effect the performance?

36 minutes ago, Hip said:

i changed the slots lets see what happens now

9 hours ago, Muhammad Osama said:

actually when my ram died the first time i have 4 sticks of 2 gb ram and now i have 2 stick of 4 gb ram and.. and in the morning my system restarted two times.. should i change the slots? and if i change them will it effect the performance?

Performance should be no problem at all. But I wouldn't use the Slots where the RAM died last time!

At best maybe get a new mainboard before the rest will die too.