android 4.4 netbook used sd card as internal storage

Calling John

i have an android netbook that can run games like bully gta games minecraft ect find only downside is the netbook only has 8gb storage around 4gb is available to use so im only able to install one or two game and then storage is full

i want to know is it possible to use a 64gb sd card as the internal storage ?

1 hour ago, Calling John said:

i have an android netbook that can run games like bully gta games minecraft ect find only downside is the netbook only has 8gb storage around 4gb is available to use so im only able to install one or two game and then storage is full

i want to know is it possible to use a 64gb sd card as the internal storage ?

As far as I know, It depends on how the manufacturer set the device up, some devices allow you to install apps on SD cards from the start, other require that you enable that in developer options, and others still will force you to root the device. but yes it can be done, it just depends on how easy the manufacturer decided to make it for you....

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

7 hours ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

As far as I know, It depends on how the manufacturer set the device up, some devices allow you to install apps on SD cards from the start, other require that you enable that in developer options, and others still will force you to root the device. but yes it can be done, it just depends on how easy the manufacturer decided to make it for you....

the netbook is rooted do you know of a tutorial to used the sd card as internal storage

7 hours ago, Calling John said:

the netbook is rooted do you know of a tutorial to used the sd card as internal storage

It'll take some time to find a good one, as you are running Kit Kat, and all the ways I know at the moment are for Marshmellow and later, so this may take some time...

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!