I NEED HELP REGARDING MY PSU.

HEY GUYS WHATS UP ,WELL I HAVE BUILT A NEW PC WITH SPECIFICATIONS,LISTED BELOW

1.AMD RYZEN 3 1200 PROCESSOR(which I'll overclock to 4ghz)

2.GIGABYTE B450 S2H MOTHERBOARD

3.GIGABYTE RX580 8GB GAMING

4.KINGSTON 240GB SSD

5.CORSAIR 8GB RAM 3000MHz

6.HARDDISK 5.4K RPM 320GB

NOW, I AM STRUCK IN A SITUATION,LET ME TELL YOU FROM BEGINNING,I BOUGHT RX580 GRAPHICS CARD TO USE IT AS A EGPU WITH MY LAPTOP USING EXP GDC(IT DIDN'T WORKED)

SO FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF POWERING ONLY GRAPHICS CARD I BOUGHT COOLERMASTER MWE 450 WATTS WITH 80 PLUS EFFICIENCY,BUT THE WHOLE SETUP DIDN'T WORK OUT.

SO I BUILT THIS PC,BUT I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY A NEW PSU,I AM VERY TIGHT ON BUDGET AND I JUST BOUGHT 450WATT PSU WHICH WILL BE A WASTE IF I BUY ONE, I BOUGHT IT FROM AMAZON IT CAN'T BE REFUNDED ONLY REPLACED.

SO PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS PSU WILL BE ENOUGH TO POWER MY SYSTEM?

Please reply fast,your help is appreciated.

YES IT WILL WORK!!!!!

Also, calm down with the caps and bold :)

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Manikkhurana said:

HEY GUYS WHATS UP ,WELL I HAVE BUILT A NEW PC WITH SPECIFICATIONS,LISTED BELOW

1.AMD RYZEN 3 1200 PROCESSOR(which I'll overclock to 4ghz)

2.GIGABYTE B450 S2H MOTHERBOARD

3.GIGABYTE RX580 8GB GAMING

4.KINGSTON 240GB SSD

5.CORSAIR 8GB RAM 3000MHz

6.HARDDISK 5.4K RPM 320GB

NOW, I AM STRUCK IN A SITUATION,LET ME TELL YOU FROM BEGINNING,I BOUGHT RX580 GRAPHICS CARD TO USE IT AS A EGPU WITH MY LAPTOP USING EXP GDC(IT DIDN'T WORKED)

SO FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF POWERING ONLY GRAPHICS CARD I BOUGHT COOLERMASTER MWE 450 WATTS WITH 80 PLUS EFFICIENCY,BUT THE WHOLE SETUP DIDN'T WORK OUT.

SO I BUILT THIS PC,BUT I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY A NEW PSU,I AM VERY TIGHT ON BUDGET AND I JUST BOUGHT 450WATT PSU WHICH WILL BE A WASTE IF I BUY ONE, I BOUGHT IT FROM AMAZON IT CAN'T BE REFUNDED ONLY REPLACED.

SO PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS PSU WILL BE ENOUGH TO POWER MY SYSTEM?

Please reply fast,your help is appreciated.

is surely will 

Just now, hello_there_123 said:

bronze or gold

There is no bronze or gold certification,mentioned on box but it's written guaranteed efficiency of 85%

1 minute ago, Manikkhurana said:

There is no bronze or gold certification,mentioned on box but it's written guaranteed efficiency of 85%

Probably the MWE Bronze then. Pretty bad group reg PSU, would replace with CX450 2017 soon

2 minutes ago, Manikkhurana said:

Regarding whether or not is it enough, it will be enough

DESKTOP PC :

CPU :RYZEN 5 2600/ GPU :MSI Ventus OC GTX 1660 Ti/ RAM :Team Elite 2x8/ PSU :Corsair CX650M/ HDD :Toshiba 2TB/ SSD :Adata XPG M.2 SATA 265GB/ COOLER :Be Quite 2x140mm / MOBO :Asus TUF B450 Gaming

LAPTOP :

CPU :i7-4710HQ/ GPU :GTX 860M/ RAM :8GB OEM/ HDD :1 TB 

PERIPHERALS :

MOUSE :LOGITECH G502/ HEADSET :HyperX Cloud Alpha/ KEYBOARD :Logitech G Pro 

POSSIBLE PC BUILD :

PC PART LINK

6 minutes ago, hello_there_123 said:

bronze or gold

This is not useful as that rating really doesn’t always mean it’s good.

@Manikkhurana so you’re saying that your system won’t boot with that psu? It should easily do that. 

Not it sure if you will reach 4ghz on the 1200 with that Mobo. 

Edit;

also so first gen ryzen sometimes struggles with 3000mhz ram. Run it at 2666mhz and you’ll be sweet.

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

7 minutes ago, Manikkhurana said:

It didn't work? How so, just didn't turn on? Did any lights come on, fans spin? Any error codes? Or just completely dead as if it wasn't plugged in at the wall?

Just now, Stormseeker9 said:

There's two different versions of the Cooler Master MWE. The MWE Bronze and the MWE Gold. The Bronze is poor quality, while the Gold is okay and uses a better platform. So it's actually important to ask which unit it is since they didn't specify.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 minute ago, Stormseeker9 said:

@Manikkhurana so you’re saying that your system won’t boot with that psu? It should easily do that. 

Not it sure if you will reach 4ghz on the 1200 with that Mobo. 

Well, I saw some tutorials on YouTube on overclocking ryzen 3 1200 with same Mobo and it was at 4 GHz,but the main problem for me was psu will be able to handle this much load

2 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

I agree but the MWE only has two models, bronze and gold. One is okish and the other is pretty bad.

2 minutes ago, Manikkhurana said:

Well, I saw some tutorials on YouTube on overclocking ryzen 3 1200 with same Mobo and it was at 4 GHz,but the main problem for me was psu will be able to handle this much load

Does your system boot?

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

2 minutes ago, Spotty said:

It didn't work? How so, just didn't turn on? Did any lights come on, fans spin? Any error codes? Or just completely dead as if it wasn't plugged in at the wall?

There's two different versions of the Cooler Master MWE. The MWE Bronze and the MWE Gold. The Bronze is poor quality, while the Gold is okay and uses a better platform. So it's actually important to ask which unit it is since they didn't specify.

DIDN'T work out means it worked with my laptop,all good but laptop has some issues mainly on pcie bus I was connecting too and laptop was quite old and was unable to handle load of rx580

1 minute ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Does your system boot?

My CPU will reach to me tommorow then I'll give it a shot

5 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Does your system boot?

My CPU still on way to reach me,I'll give it a shot tommorow and then report back.

16 minutes ago, Lurick said:

YES IT WILL WORK!!!!!

Also, calm down with the caps and bold :)

Thank you very much dear,I had a huge tension which you almost sorted out,I'll give it a try tomorrow and report back to you

Just now, Manikkhurana said:

Thank you very much dear,I had a huge tension which you almost sorted out,I'll give it a try tomorrow and report back to you

No worries. It's not going to be the most efficient or quietest PSU but it won't explode :)

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

No worries. It's not going to be the most efficient or quietest PSU but it won't explode :)

Yes,it should not explode, if anyhow that happens, my savings will turn to ashes!!??

Yes,it should not explode, if anyhow that happens, my savings will turn to ashes!!??

Hopefully not

DESKTOP PC :

CPU :RYZEN 5 2600/ GPU :MSI Ventus OC GTX 1660 Ti/ RAM :Team Elite 2x8/ PSU :Corsair CX650M/ HDD :Toshiba 2TB/ SSD :Adata XPG M.2 SATA 265GB/ COOLER :Be Quite 2x140mm / MOBO :Asus TUF B450 Gaming

LAPTOP :

CPU :i7-4710HQ/ GPU :GTX 860M/ RAM :8GB OEM/ HDD :1 TB 

PERIPHERALS :

MOUSE :LOGITECH G502/ HEADSET :HyperX Cloud Alpha/ KEYBOARD :Logitech G Pro 

POSSIBLE PC BUILD :

PC PART LINK

26 minutes ago, Manikkhurana said:

yeah... mwe 80+ white... group reg

don't expect it to last longer than 2 years, maybe 3

22 minutes ago, Spotty said:

isn't there a 80+ version too?

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

isn't there a 80+ version too?

Yeah there is. https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/power-supplies/mwe-series/mwe-500/

Though, now that I think about it the MWE Gold isn't available in 450W, so that should have told us it wasn't the Gold...

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

34 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

yeah... mwe 80+ white... group reg

don't expect it to last longer than 2 years, maybe 3

I my country i.e. India they are backing this psu with 4 years of replacement warranty,if it last 3 years then I'll get replacement hypothetically which may last another three years so I'll be able to get 6 years ,and I think in 6 years I'll get all the juice out of it.??

I my country i.e. India they are backing this psu with 4 years of replacement warranty,if it last 3 years then I'll get replacement hypothetically which may last another three years so I'll be able to get 6 years ,and I think in 6 years I'll get all the juice out of it.??

yeah... it's a group regulated (5 volt+12 volt on one coil), so it won't play that nice with modern hardware sometimes