I NEED HELP REGARDING MY PSU.

8 minutes ago, Manikkhurana said:

I my country i.e. India they are backing this psu with 4 years of replacement warranty,if it last 3 years then I'll get replacement hypothetically which may last another three years so I'll be able to get 6 years ,and I think in 6 years I'll get all the juice out of it.??

That's not how warranties work. If you get a replacement under warranty then it doesn't reset the warranty period, you keep the original warranty period from the original PSU. So it would only be 1 year of warranty left on the new unit.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

4 hours ago, Spotty said:

That's not how warranties work. If you get a replacement under warranty then it doesn't reset the warranty period, you keep the original warranty period from the original PSU. So it would only be 1 year of warranty left on the new unit.

Yes dear, i.e. why I mentioned hypothetically(which means I may get another 3 years with replacement) this doesn't mean that I didn't knew about the warranty policy. You misunderstood it a bit.??

6 hours ago, Stormseeker9 said:

This is not useful as that rating really doesn’t always mean it’s good.

@Manikkhurana so you’re saying that your system won’t boot with that psu? It should easily do that. 

Not it sure if you will reach 4ghz on the 1200 with that Mobo. 

Edit;

also so first gen ryzen sometimes struggles with 3000mhz ram. Run it at 2666mhz and you’ll be sweet.

I think you are right I saw comments below that youtube video that most people who tried over clicking got their vrms at almost 100 C and throttled performance,

Well the another option in my budget is Asus b450m pro hdv,should I go for that?

2 minutes ago, Manikkhurana said:

Yes dear, i.e. why I mentioned hypothetically(which means I may get another 3 years with replacement) this doesn't mean that I didn't knew about the warranty policy. You misunderstood it a bit.??

Yeah, sorry. Just re-read your post and I get what you mean now. I thought you said that you would get 6 years warranty out of it, but you were actually talking about 6 years use...
Anyway, let's just hope you don't need to replace it under warranty at all.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Just now, Spotty said:

Yeah, sorry. Just re-read your post and I get what you mean now. I thought you said that you would get 6 years warranty out of it, but you were actually talking about 6 years use...
Anyway, let's just hope you don't need to replace it under warranty at all.

No problem bro!!

Yeah ,you are right let's just hope so!!!

?

On 5/11/2019 at 4:33 PM, Manikkhurana said:

O PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS PSU WILL BE ENOUGH TO POWER MY SYSTEM?

The MWE isn't a great PSU but should work with it.

I don't see any reason why it shouldn't.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"