Kingdom Come: Delieverance on Kickstarter.

So recently Warhorse Studios anounced their kickstarter and I think it is one of my top 5 games which I am very much excited about right now. Lays of Althas, Cradle, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Star Citizen are the other 4 games to which I am looking forward to.

I guess my excitement for Kingdom Come: Delieverance is mostly because the dev mentioned that the main inspiration for their game comes from Skyrim, Witcher, Mount and Blade and Dark Souls. Their taking the best elements of each and making an awesome medieval game out of it!

Trailer appears to be using mostly ingame footage:

Anyways Kingdom Come: Delieverance's kickstarter page: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance

So are you guys also excited for this game? Post your thoughts.

This looks really nice. If the combat is really like that, then they've done a good job. Most games fail to make it look like you're actually hitting the enemy. 

Only thing that would make games like this better would be putting in a sort of Siri like communication system with NPCs. So you just type what you want, and the NPC will come up with a response. Think I saw a game that was in development with something similar a while ago, not sure what is was. 

To me this replaces my want for mount and blade 2 which is something hard for me to say. I can't wait for it to come out 

I had no idea that this was even a thing...

It's caught my interest, and I'm pretty well going to be backing it at this point.

Tonight's not my night for saving money...

Pew Pew Helicopters

Looks awesome

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

looks absolutely amazing

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

damn looks god also a lot of devs are getting into cryengine after star citizen was announced

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

looks amazing. Cry engine can make anything look incredibly awesome

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

but does it have oculus support???? 

it will be good either way.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

Wow.

After watching the video, I think this is all I want. $24? Even better.

I love sandbox and open world games, like GTA, Saint's Row, Skyrim, Red Dead, this will be amazing.

We have modern , future, epic million years ago and wildwest environment, and this medival would suit me well! Not to mention Star Citizen which is also open world.

Gosh, I LOVE GAMING

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

but does it have oculus support???? 

it will be good either way.

Yeah they are planning on supporting Oculus. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance#project_faq_79451

damn looks god also a lot of devs are getting into cryengine after star citizen was announced

Technically this game has been around for about a year now. First time I saw it was in a CryEngine 3 GDC 2013 video:

Yeah they are planning on supporting Oculus. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance#project_faq_79451

Technically this game has been around for about a year now. First time I saw it was in a CryEngine 3 GDC 2013 video:

AWESOME!!

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

End of 2015 = Ugh why so late. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Don't really like medieval settings, but sounds like it will be an interesting game anyway.

Low fantasy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Medieval > High Fantasy is usually my ranking of worlds that involve armour, swords and horses.

Low fantasy = Age of Conan

High Fantasy = typical colourful shit MMO like Rift or Guild Wars

Medieval = Ultima, it's just kind of 'meh'

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Technically this game has been around for about a year now. First time I saw it was in a CryEngine 3 GDC 2013 video

even better then cryengine seems to be getting more popular among devs which is awesome, it was getting kinda of stale devs going whit either a proprietary engine (which is awesome to) or buying unreal licenses and i do like the kinda of stuff it can be pulled out of cryengine :D

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

So while looking more into the game, they only include the later acts in the upper packages. A big shame.

They say it is like a "bonus" to those more supportive backers. They also mentioned that it will may not happen.

Although they said act I was already a full length game (30+ hours), I would like a complete package.

Even a ton of the comments on their product asked for that, I don't know why they wouldn't.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

even better then cryengine seems to be getting more popular among devs which is awesome, it was getting kinda of stale devs going whit either a proprietary engine (which is awesome to) or buying unreal licenses and i do like the kinda of stuff it can be pulled out of cryengine :D

well I think a lot of devs are waiting for the arrival of UE4 and cryengine is getting easier to use most likely. Engines like red engine 3 (witcher 3) are hard to beat though.

Well four of the top five games that I am looking forward to are being built with CryEngine3.

My top five if you care:

Lays of Althas: http://www.moddb.com/games/the-lays-of-althas-sundered-order

Star Citizen: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/

Kingdom Come Deliverance: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: http://thewitcher.com/

Cradle: http://www.moddb.com/games/cradle1

well I think a lot of devs are waiting for the arrival of UE4 and cryengine is getting easier to use most likely. Engines like red engine 3 (witcher 3) are hard to beat though.

UE4 us already open for licensing zombies studios has a game in the works whit it already (daylight i think) but is not open for free non commercial use yet

PS, after some emailing back with them (fast reply after I did so), they mentioned that Act II and III will be similar to how Starcraft 2 did theirs.

I still don't know which package to get, main decision is if I want early access or none.

Hmm..

Also. They are nearing £400,000.

PS, after some emailing back with them (fast reply after I did so), they mentioned that Act II and III will be similar to how Starcraft 2 did theirs.

I still don't know which package to get, main decision is if I want early access or none.

Hmm..

Also. They are nearing £400,000.

I went with digital knight since it was only $32 and I paid more for lesser games.