Kingdom Come: Delieverance on Kickstarter.

I see.

So I want to make sure that baron is basically the lowest available pledge for xbox and playstation users right?

Because I'm still confused whether the Soldier and Knight pledge are PC only lol.

I may opt for the knight and just spend time in the beta by just walking around and looking at everything, which I havnt done.

May have to try that with skyrim with mods but I think my 660TI may be restricting the amount of mods I use.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

lolz I still don't know which one

And I'm so happy its doing so well; almost 500k. I love ingame music and having that as the background. Hope it is dynamic and changes according to environment. Amazing. for 600k, I don't mind a female character. It would actually be pretty cool, I hope we can use her. (Not only in combat ;)

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

lolz I still don't know which one

And I'm so happy its doing so well; almost 500k. I love ingame music and having that as the background. Hope it is dynamic and changes according to environment. Amazing. for 600k, I don't mind a female character. It would actually be pretty cool, I hope we can use her. (Not only in combat ;)

That last sentence made me think of AC Liberation's charm feature.

I don't know about that so I don't get it lol.

So I pledged for the soldier one but I'm waiting for the new update that is supposedly today to adjust my pledge. Will probably get the digital knight just for beta, I dunno

So a nice small studio leaded by a guy who always wanted to make a game like this, suceded, on kickstarter, and is making the most BADASS RPG GAME EVER:

https://d2pq0u4uni88oo.cloudfront.net/projects/829609/video-335155-h264_high.mp4

the link is up there, now im sure your jaw will drop just like mine did, if i could, i would give this guy 100 euros, but i cant D,: If i cant it doesn't mean you can't.

So please, if you already saw this elsewhere on the forum just say it, I'm sorry man i didn't see it myself so i had a urgen need to post this again.. kay? I want you to please discuss small developers and companies who make games? Are they better at what they do than those big companies? I think they are, because the don't have deadlines, and they put TIME AND EFFORT in the game, but not numbers on something that WAS a good game and recycling it.

BTW it is called: Kingdom come: delieverance... i think :D

Wouldn't this technically count as advertising, just saying. 

It only counts if it is advertising your own personal stuff. 

This. Is. Awesome. :D

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It only counts if it is advertising your own personal stuff. 

This. Is. Awesome. :D

Hmm, touche

It's a good thing I didn't have any pants on, otherwise they would have been irreparably stained.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

reminds me of fable 

• CPU i5 3570k - 4.0 Ghz | Motherboard Intel DZ77SL50K | RAM Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600 BUS DDR3 4GBx1 | GPU 2x Sparkle GTX 570 OC editionCase CM 370 EliteStorage Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA HARD DRIVE 64MB CACHEPSU Cooler Master GX series 550W (80+ bronze)Display(s) Samsung 46' series 5 TV(1080p), Dell 20' (1280x1024)Cooling 3x Corsair SP120 QUIET EDITION HIGH STATIC PRESSURE 120MM FAN TWIN PACKKeyboard DELL original default keyboardMouse A4 Tech x2 800dpi | Sound On board~!

It's a good thing I didn't have any pants on, otherwise they would have been irreparably stained.

Relevant user name to post content

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Relevant user name to post content

I really laughed on that...

I'll be the bitter, jaded skeptic I guess but this looks too good to be true. I've been seeing this kind of open ended games that make all sorts of crazy promises about fantastic AI with massive, incredibly detailed worlds and engrossing stories. Literally every Western RPG promises all of this and most of them fall laughably sort of their goals. Why would I assume a smaller indie dev asking money on Kikckstart (Yes I know they supposedly have a private backer who would continue to give em much more substantial amounts but so long as it's private I'm not sure it's real and not just a ploy to reassure kickstarter backers) would succeed were Bethesda, Bioware, etc. have failed?

I even have a hard time believing CD Projekt Red will be able to pull off all their promises on Witcher III but they certainly have a better chance than random indie dev asking for money #58234.

-------

Current Rig

-------

nice to see companies break away from if it is medieval it has to have magic, I personally like realistic games helps me get more immersed.

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

So a nice small studio leaded by a guy who always wanted to make a game like this, suceded, on kickstarter, and is making the most BADASS RPG GAME EVER:

https://d2pq0u4uni88oo.cloudfront.net/projects/829609/video-335155-h264_high.mp4

the link is up there, now im sure your jaw will drop just like mine did, if i could, i would give this guy 100 euros, but i cant D,: If i cant it doesn't mean you can't.

So please, if you already saw this elsewhere on the forum just say it, I'm sorry man i didn't see it myself so i had a urgen need to post this again.. kay? I want you to please discuss small developers and companies who make games? Are they better at what they do than those big companies? I think they are, because the don't have deadlines, and they put TIME AND EFFORT in the game, but not numbers on something that WAS a good game and recycling it.

I don't trust anything that has a budget less than 5 million and employs less than 50 people, if you don't have these 2 things the game will always be sub-par.

Also, no magic=not interested.

I don't trust anything that has a budget less than 5 million and employs less than 50 people, if you don't have these 2 things the game will always be sub-par.

Also, no magic=not interested.

You are sick, do employee matter? WHERE WILL HE GET THEM? AND WHY BUDGET OF 5 MILLION? ARE YOU NORMAL? No one would pay if budget was that. soooo, no. But it is your opinion.

GIVE ME THIS NOW!

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

This looks very cool. Those large scale battles alone makes me want the game (and start saving for a GTX 880Ti, cause it looks like I'll need that too :))