LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

PMs incoming

INclude me. I might be able to add some

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I'll add you to the second wave

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

yobruh, Just donate yourself and say it's from the org or whatever :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Do we have a designation for the ships of the LTT fleet such as HMS for British Navy Ships?

I was thinking LTS (LinusTechShips).

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Do we have a designation for the ships of the LTT fleet such as HMS for British Navy Ships?

I was thinking LTS (LinusTechShips).

I was thinking about that. so far ive just been going with SS for space ship

So more like this?  :lol:

kPaF4.jpg

I don't think there is a general consensus of what people name their ships. Latin names seem to be popular, though :)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

So more like this?  :lol:

kPaF4.jpg

I don't think there is a general consensus of what people name their ships. Latin names seem to be popular, though :)

My Constellation Aquila is called 'Time Adrift'.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Capital ships should have HMS style names, any smaller ships should have the personal types names like the "blue pearl" and stuff.

So apparently 5 years ago someone came up with a drinking game that is relevant again today... prepare to get destroyed ;)

I'm not sure whether the guy that made this game is a genius or an evil mastermind.

Whats up folks? anything interesting happened lately?

Derek Smart started a law suit, CIG basicly told him to f*** off.

Social Module is out, slowly getting ready to turn into the PU (fingers crossed) by the end of this year.

FPS should be out this month and AC 2.0 in October.

Social Module is out, slowly getting ready to turn into the PU (fingers crossed) by the end of this year.

Lol.

nice....

and double nice! I´ll probably harp on the FPS module now that i have nerded out with MGS 5 :D like: hur dur no sneaking, hur dur where is my silencer? why cant i stab people?

:D

Lol.

nice....

and double nice! I´ll probably harp on the FPS module now that i have nerded out with MGS 5 :D like: hur dur no sneaking, hur dur where is my silencer? why cant i stab people?

:D

Pfft forget the silencer the guns sound to good for that!

Based on the Polygon article the PUs 2016 now :(

Based on the Polygon article the PUs 2016 now :(

IIRC we should have a PU by this year but not the full size one just one where CR can play god and fiddle with tings.

I'll see if i can find the source

IIRC we should have a PU by this year but not the full size one just one where CR can play god and fiddle with tings.

I'll see if i can find the source

That was the original plan but based on what was reported in the polygon article it sounds like its been pushed to 2016, normally unless it came direct from CIG I wouldn't put much weight in but it sounds like they had fairly extensive conversations with them and it wouldn't surprise me either because when they were talking about PU this year they were also talking about FPS, social and AC2.0 a lot earlier likewise its sounding like S42 will be early next year which was also due before the PU alpha.

I'm thinking we might see a loose timeline update at CitizenCon.