LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Space whale, Orange and Rinky-dink

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Space whale, Orange and Rinky-dink

Owlicious, Banshee, Iron Man, Ivory Tower

My Aurora is Chuck Norris and my Mustang is Sergeant Reckless after a Military Horse, read the wiki page and loved 2 bits:

"...was known for her willingness to eat nearly anything, including scrambled eggs, beer, coca-cola and, once, about $30 worth of poker chips." And .."the first time the recoilless rifle was fired. When she landed she started shaking, but Coleman, her handler, calmed her down. The second time the gun fired she merely snorted, and by the end of the mission that day appeared calm and was seen trying to eat a discarded helmet liner"

With the recent changes in 1.1.5 my Hornet went from "Man Eating Banana Shell Of Death" to "Brick On Ice", my Constellation is called Petunia and is constantly thinking "not again"

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

So what do people think about the FPS and the way it'll limit your weapons by weight and pockets.

The last game I played like that was Hidden and Dangerous 2, that worked quite well as you had to decide against procurement of equipment on site or taking everything and lacking ammo.

I'm hoping I can go for akimbo pistols and a sniper rifle.

On a side note: bored at work so been working on Fuzz 2.0

70a3632f27c96321a89a79efe5ca6135.jpg what do ya think? To cartoony?

So I may or may not have just bought an expensive ship :\ 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

So what do people think about the FPS and the way it'll limit your weapons by weight and pockets.

The last game I played like that was Hidden and Dangerous 2, that worked quite well as you had to decide against procurement of equipment on site or taking everything and lacking ammo.

I'm hoping I can go for akimbo pistols and a sniper rifle.

On a side note: bored at work so been working on Fuzz 2.0

70a3632f27c96321a89a79efe5ca6135.jpg what do ya think? To cartoony?

Hmm, I like the limiting idea, so it's not like you're just pulling guns out your bottomless ass, I hope the weapons are very customizable as in having a lot of different sights, grips, ect.

Hopefully ammo is a very key part of it, and it's actually limited to how much you actually bought and how much you can carry, maybe in game modes like Star Marines its fine having a replenishable source  somewhere on the map like an ammo drop or something, but in the PU I see this being more of a like, you have what you bought sort of thing. And I'll ne welding that Silenced pistol with a silenced rifle, sneaky ninja  :ph34r:

And for that picture, way too adorable :3 :3 :3

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Hmm, I like the limiting idea, so it's not like you're just pulling guns out your bottomless ass, I hope the weapons are very customizable as in having a lot of different sights, grips, ect.

Hopefully ammo is a very key part of it, and it's actually limited to how much you actually bought and how much you can carry, maybe in game modes like Star Marines its fine having a replenishable source somewhere on the map like an ammo drop or something, but in the PU I see this being more of a like, you have what you bought sort of thing. And I'll ne welding that Silenced pistol with a silenced rifle, sneaky ninja [emoji14]h34r:

And for that picture, way too adorable :3 :3 :3

I'm hoping that you can choose between carrying 2 pistols and a rifle with mags loaded in each or rifle and pistol with spare mags where you 2nd pistol was, so you have the freedom to do what you want.

Adorable is good :)

oh sweet mercy, you boys are definitely going to feel the wrath of my merlin on saturday.

oh sweet mercy, you boys are definitely going to feel the wrath of my merlin on saturday.

Not me

Oh god.. oh god guys. my constellation, The updated model looks so sleek. its too much. cant handle the sexy. must take off its shirt. for it is too sexy for it

Oh god.. oh god guys. my constellation, The updated model looks so sleek. its too much. cant handle the sexy. must take off its shirt. for it is too sexy for it

AtV is out? there goes my evening of programming

AtV is out? there goes my evening of programming

lol its so good. as they revealed it all i had in my head was my constellation in my hangar singing "wheeen will my refleeection shoooow who i aaaam insiiiiiiiide"

lol its so good. as they revealed it all i had in my head was my constellation in my hangar singing "wheeen will my refleeection shoooow who i aaaam insiiiiiiiide"

lol, personally i got excited over the sneak peak

lol, personally i got excited over the sneak peak

that was fun too

What exactly has changed? Is it only the inside, or the outside too?

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

What exactly has changed? Is it only the inside, or the outside too?

both. more the inside than the outside though

both. more the inside than the outside though

I have seen some WIP for the inside, it looks awesome.

I definitely have to watch AtV for this week then ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!