How old is your hearing?

Sammael

I have VERY sensitive hearing. I head up to the 22Khz but in reality, I can hear the classroom above sometimes and it gets funny :P

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I can hear up to 20 actually.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

uhm... im 19 and i can't hear anything at 15 KHz...

then again i hear all kinds of crazy static noises and beeping all the god dammn time, i guess i have a bad case of tinnitus.

I can't hear anything from 17 and up

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

uhm... im 19 and i can't even hear 14 KHz...

... did you listen with a netbooks speakers? please say yes

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

im sure quality of headphone helps as well. 

I heard 17khz but i could feel something up to 20

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Couldn't hear 18

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

I have shit quality headphones but also this caught my eye

''Boris

For all this who can hear 19+ there is a lot of background noise and iinterference on these recordings. They are not well done.

Many who say they can hear frequencies+20 are picking up this.
I too can hear frequencies but they are not 19 20 21 22.

The test tones are flawed.''

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Audio technica m-50s, couldnt hear anything past 19. 20 was nothing to me. now i have this ring stuck in my head though

19, although i do notice my speakers playing 20... but i dont hear it as a beep anymore.

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

i guess if someone is going to do the test i advice using headphones for proper result as for me i'm good tilt 20 i think that's good considering i'm 20 years old

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

... did you listen with a netbooks speakers? please say yes

well actually im using beyerdynamic dt770 closed headphones.

I can hear anything 19 and up

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

WHAT DID YOU SAYYYY?

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

I have shit quality headphones but also this caught my eye

''Boris

For all this who can hear 19+ there is a lot of background noise and iinterference on these recordings. They are not well done.

Many who say they can hear frequencies+20 are picking up this.

I too can hear frequencies but they are not 19 20 21 22.

The test tones are flawed.''

I can believe that because the last two sounded exactly the same to me, no difference in pitch at all. And I do have very good hearing too.

if you listen to them progressivly from 8-15 you cant hear 14 and 15 but if you go back you can hear them, thats wierd. I can hear up to 18

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

I am 16 and I can't hear anything above 16Khz... Oops

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I can believe that because the last two sounded exactly the same to me, no difference in pitch at all. And I do have very good hearing too.

Agreed, those tests need to be taken with a pinch of salt

20kHz was the highest I could hear. I'm 24

I hear up to 20, at 21 I could barely hear something, but I couldn't really tell what it was, so I'm not counting it

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Through my decent speakers I can now hear 17KHz but beyond that I can't