my schools pc (massive overkill)

aidenrelkoff

actually the mobo has on board video, i could xD

but seriously don't really do it  :D

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

pics of pc or it didnt happen

kk ill take a pic with my phone, but i cant upload it till later when i get home :)

Was PC's are they? Ours are the desktop style OptiPlex 760's.

there costom built

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

The PCs at my university all use some midrange i5s. But there are hundreds and hundreds of them and nobody and their mom will ever be abled to take advantage of them.

I don't know who recommend this kind of setup to the universities/schools but it's mostly because they get some nice deals with companies like Dell.

who cares...

If those are for 3D modeling and animation, they're not overkill.

For anything else...

kk ill take a pic with my phone, but i cant upload it till later when i get home :)

there costom built

what idiot made them?

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I have seen someone make a gaming rated system, with a 3770K, Overclocked with a Evo cooler...... and a 650ti. Or was it a 560Ti....? 

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Your school has way too much money lol

Probably a rich kids school though, would make more sense

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

what idiot made them?

the school board with more money then brains

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

Students might as well be gaming on those machines. Steal one of those 650 Tis when no one's watching :P

Correction, steal 4 of those.

Diamond 5 in League :)

we sure are

ikr 

my pc has a GTX 650 Ti boost, but only a FX 4130 but i OC'ed it to 4.2

ahton dualcore and 6670

Your school has way too much money lol

Probably a rich kids school though, would make more sense

no joke, right now there are like 6 porsche's and bmw's and stuffs in the parking lot, so yah :P

Lol so you can basically render and game on those pc's :P 

Interested in Business and Technology

Correction, steal 4 of those.

GTX 650 Ti cant SLI i dont think the GTX 650 Ti boost can do two way SLI

So here is the plan. You go out and buy a sandy bridge i3 and swap it out with that 3770. Nobody will notice.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Lol so you can basically render and game on those pc's :P

i dont basically, i do xD, it renders a 1080p 3 min video in like 29 secs xD

So here is the plan. You go out and buy a sandy bridge i3 and swap it out with that 3770. Nobody will notice.

yah ur right, they wouldent

Agreed lol.

Diamond 5 in League :)

i could also take a sick of ram, i have never seen these pcs use more then 4.5 gbs xD

i dont basically, i do xD, it renders a 1080p 3 min video in like 29 secs xD

Your school should fold or Mine coins tbh...

Interested in Business and Technology

And I thought my school went overkill on i3 with iGPU

these pcs are like yours, but with more ram :P

same spec as my schools computers, besides we have some Vpro I-5s. they have problem because the ram is 4x4gb sticks, kids are stealing the memory from the media center computer. i LOL'd. we also have 50inch flat screens and touchscreen projectors in each class. it was wierd moving here because everyone was white rich kids. suddenly i dont have a problem with it. 

same spec as my schools computers, besides we have some Vpro I-5s. they have problem because the ram is 4x4gb sticks, kids are stealing the memory from the media center computer. i LOL'd. we also have 50inch flat screens and touchscreen projectors in each class. it was wierd moving here because everyone was white rich kids. suddenly i dont have a problem with it. 

140`` projector.... xD