Grand Theft Auto 5 coding leaked for PC?

calarahil

I was taking a look at pcgamer today and found some interesting news regarding GTA5. Apparently there is coding for a PC version with effects, and DX11. I personally feel its only a matter of time before anything is announced.  I won't copy the entire article but the article is very telling to a release of a PC version of the game.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/01/17/gta-5-bug-log-lists-pc-version-and-directx-11-effects/

GTA-5-bug-list-1-610x165.jpg

GTA-5-bug-list-2.jpg

GTA-5-bug-list-610x122.jpg

GTA-5-bug-list-3.jpg

GTA-5-bug-list-4-610x81.jpg

GTA-5-bug-list-5-610x113.jpg

There's no hype for GTA V anymore, the game is dead.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Who cares about GTA 5?
I've been playing Oddworld Abe's Exodus for 5 hours and I'm still not bored.And that's a game from 1998!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Who cares about GTA 5?

I've been playing Oddworld Abe's Exodus for 5 hours and I'm still not bored.And that's a game from 1998!

Just because you don't care doesn't mean someone else doesn't care

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Man they need to release games earlier, they are going to make PC users wait a couple of months. Such wow much lame

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Man they need to release games earlier, they are going to make PC users wait a couple of months. Such wow much lame

Wow.

Much lame.

Do release.

Pls Rockstar.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Just because you don't care doesn't mean someone else doesn't care

for gta 5 we don`t care. its in the past. i wont give a F when it wil be on pc. 

again screw rockstar

I expected it to be released for PC just before Xmas. Now I simply don't care about it anymore.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

I agree. The hype has passed for me, I don't think i'll buy until it is on a major sale.

I expected it to be released for PC just before Xmas. Now I simply don't care about it anymore.

Exactly I was really hyped for the game but now I just don't care anymore.

I wouldn't even buy it unless it's $30-$20 or less.

RTX2070OC 

I'd care if I got to jump on the hype train and play it on release...

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

Exactly I was really hyped for the game but now I just don't care anymore.

I wouldn't even buy it unless it's $30-$20 or less.

I might buy it when it goes down to 5 or 10 bucks on a Steam sale in a few years like with IV.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

I only get hyed whenever I hear anything about Fallout 4 though. I won't get GTA 5 though simply because it never interested me. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I only get hyed whenever I hear anything about Fallout 4 though. I won't get GTA 5 though simply because it never interested me. 

my feelings got hurt too many times, to actually get hyped for Fallou4, unless Betheda themselves make the announcement.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I want to get gta v when it comes to pc, hopefully they fucking optimize or ill be pissed, im next to get it in the next summer or winter sale.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

who even cares anymore tbh. and i find gta 5 pretty boring. but the story wasnt bad

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

The fact that 650,000 people have signed a petition for the game to be released should be all the reason in the world to show the desire for the game is validated. People may not want it in this thread but does that take away from those who do want it NO!

http://www.techoftomorrow.com/2014/pc/petition-for-gta-v-on-pc-reaches-650000-signatures/

The fact that 650,000 people have signed a petition for the game to be released should be all the reason in the world to show the desire for the game is validated. People may not want it in this thread but does that take away from those who do want it NO!

http://www.techoftomorrow.com/2014/pc/petition-for-gta-v-on-pc-reaches-650000-signatures/

yeah i signed that too

months ago

I am really surprised that people are actually considering not buying the game because of the “hype” dying down. So you're saying that you would of bought the game a couple months ago at launch not knowing if it's a good game but just cause it had hype? That's like saying I'm not going to buy bioshock infinite 5 months after its released because the “hype” is gone. If you don't like the game and have actually played it or seen a lot of game play footage then you have a valid reason. IMO gta 5 was an excellent game but not perfect. Just sometimes it felt barren and empty and you have to be creative to do stuff. Although rockstar has added heists and level creators which is the step in the right direction.

If there are any typos or just bad English, my excuse is that I'm on mobile

meh, photo realistic mod for GTA4.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

meh, photo realistic mod for GTA4.

Oh yeah because gta 4 and 5 are exactly the same game but different graphics