Grand Theft Auto 5 coding leaked for PC?

calarahil

Oh yeah because gta 4 and 5 are exactly the same game but different graphics

no, not at all.

What I am saying is that gta 4 is still good and it has some awesome mods available for it. I'm sure that once gta 5 has been out for a while (if it indeed comes out) it will have even better mods available.

Just like when skyrim came out oblivion had amazing mods but now the mods for skyrim go above and beyond.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

I feel like it's gonna release in March.

no, not at all.

What I am saying is that gta 4 is still good and it has some awesome mods available for it. I'm sure that once gta 5 has been out for a while (if it indeed comes out) it will have even better mods available.

Just like when skyrim came out oblivion had amazing mods but now the mods for skyrim go above and beyond.

Fair enough. I just thought you were like a i-dont-care-about-gta5-anymore-because-it didn't-release-on-pc-the - same-day-as-consoles type of person. But I guess I was mistaken :P

So have my apology sir as it's a rare thing to receive on the Internet.

The fact that 650,000 people have signed a petition for the game to be released should be all the reason in the world to show the desire for the game is validated. People may not want it in this thread but does that take away from those who do want it NO!

http://www.techoftomorrow.com/2014/pc/petition-for-gta-v-on-pc-reaches-650000-signatures/

They had 500.000 before the game released on Ps3/Xbox360.

RTX2070OC 

They had 500.000 before the game released on Ps3/Xbox360.

Who cares when they had x amount of people interested in it. People mainly probably signed up for it when they realized the hot new game wasn't going to be released initially on the PC. Still doesn't take away from the point no need to razzle dazzle the discussion.

Who cares when they had x amount of people interested in it. People mainly probably signed up for it when they realized the hot new game wasn't going to be released initially on the PC. Still doesn't take away from the point no need to razzle dazzle the discussion.

The petition shows a clear decrease in interest after release.

And I don't know any person that is still as hyped for the game as they where back in September.

Rockstars marketing for the console version was to show almost nothing about the game upon till release which clearly worked out.

With the PC version its the complete opposite the game got completely spoiled and overloaded the internet for Months.

Most people are tired just of it from seeing everyday GTA 5 news or videos.

(I will still buy it, but I'm not willing anymore to pay the full price)

RTX2070OC 

Fair enough. I just thought you were like a i-dont-care-about-gta5-anymore-because-it didn't-release-on-pc-the - same-day-as-consoles type of person. But I guess I was mistaken :P

So have my apology sir as it's a rare thing to receive on the Internet.

Totally understandable, I should have probably made myself clear. Thanks for the apology, you're right, it is not often on the internet people actually say sorry or something lol. I guess people think that they can just not say anything because they are not face to face. Who knows.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

I feel like it's gonna release in March.

I got the same feeling and still hoping it will be decently optimized :S

4690k==H105==Z97 Sniper G1== Ballistix Tracer 8GB==MSI GTX 1660 Ti== 1TB SB==MX100 128GB ==450D

I got the same feeling and still hoping it will be decently optimized :S

A optimized port? That's pretty far fetched man...

"The internet is a series of tubes"

I think not many people care about it anymore since there have been bits of GTA V for PC leaked already and GTA V was released a while ago. But if it releases I hope it would be optimized.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Rockstar is dead to me, you can't just release a game 2 years late and expect the market to go throw money everywhere.

It's like if COD:BO2 was released for PC now. Almost as bad as EA