EQUAL RIGHTS FOR DENNIS!!

Janus Aagaard

Okay, now i've been wanting to post this for a long time, and just now I've had enough! I watched the: "The GAMING Hot Top" video, and most of the video is actually really funny, which is good, but where comes the humour from? DENNIS! please let Linus see this post, want him to host Dennis way more than usual, he's seriously the funniest, most awkward person spreading joy (not obsessed). The video with the Korean YouTube plaque, Dennis is also there, and there's a tendency to be more fooling when Dennis is around. Right now I think the content is great, fun, an very interesting, but to emotive and adapt feature DENNIS!!! PLEASE!!

I like Dennis too, but it's not his job to be really in the videos, but be helping create them behind the scenes. That's why he was hired.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

Linus probably decided Dennis doesnt make enough money for him, so he banned him from the videos. That's all Linus cares about is money with his new empire. At least that is my opinion.

Note to Mods: Please do not lock this.

48 minutes ago, drinklime said:

Then maybe don't say inflammatory things? If you don't want the mods to lock this thread then don't bother stirring up trouble

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

51 minutes ago, drinklime said:

That's all Linus cares about is money with his new empire.

Then why does he do reviews? Or show us the latest tech? So we know about it

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

4 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

- Thread moved to Off Topic.

Do you mind a quick thread clean, best be careful before this goes off the rails again

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Dennis was mainly employed to work behind the scenes.

And from the videos I've seen about the office, Dennis and the rest of the LMG staff seem pretty happy with their jobs.

Basically what I'm trying to say is I don't think there's any point getting Dennis involved in the actual video shooting.

He mainly works behind the scenes, and LMG employed him because that's his specialty. 

Dennis talking on camera reminds me of trying to talk to girls I'm crushing on, and yet somehow I feel like Dennis probably is way more successful than me in real life.

#SecretDennisFever

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Just now, Subway said:

What is going on here, fellas? 

funny dennis related shennanigans, if you've got em

Primary PC:

Dennis is pretty cool, I think its actually up to whether the Writers want to do the show or not, or if there is a suitable time slot. I'm sure Linus would let Dennis do a video if he wanted. Maybe theres one soon?

15 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

Then why does he do reviews? Or show us the latest tech? So we know about it

They admitted it's just clickbait last week. They put a television in the bedroom with VESA mount. But when it came time for installation they decided it was impossible and threw away the VESA mount. Afterwars they straddled the TV to the bedstand using nothing but plastic feet.

1 minute ago, RorzNZ said:

I'm sure Linus would let Dennis do a video if he wanted

he actually said Dennis can do whatever channel super fun thing he wants, but he never got around to it

Primary PC:

5 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

he actually said Dennis can do whatever channel super fun thing he wants, but he never got around to it

It's a shame really, I think that when CSR was around, LTT was more serious, the comedic side was shown in CSR. Now its more together. 

3 hours ago, drinklime said:

-= Locked =-

I dont think I need to explain why.

But for those that need to know this topic is going in a nonconstructive direction.

Dennis was hired for a reason, whether he appears in a video or not is dependent on the video being produceprand whom is the best fit for said video, I dont work at LMG but this has been pretty clear as to how the videos are produced.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER