Password Manager that syncs between 2 PCs and a Phone

Like the title says I'm looking for a password manager that I can install or have in a browser. I need to access the passwords stored in there on 2 computers and on my smartphone if I#m traveling.
Any suggestions for good and secure ones?

For paid services dashlane is nice, free services lastpass if you're less willing to deal with shenanigans and don't care about it being closed source, bitwarden if you can deal with some shenaniganery and would prefer open source.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

AFAIK LastPass on mobile is also paid service. You can login to vault, but it's not optimized for mobile browsers.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

KeePass with any cloud service providers or self hosted server.

Bitwarden is also free and open sourced. You can also hosted your own server if want.

Magical Pineapples

LastPass without paying, I'm using it since 2017 and I'm pretty happy how it works!

+1 for KeePass which has quite a lot of clients for all relevant platforms.

Write in C.

why not use chrome or Firefox? I'm a Firefox user and it updates any changes i do from any client. add/remove passwords and bookmark, autofill cookies,etc.

There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. The doubt, and fear, and despair. Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion it is.

1 hour ago, unsungheroist said:

why not use chrome or Firefox? I'm a Firefox user and it updates any changes i do from any client. add/remove passwords and bookmark, autofill cookies,etc.

It insecure, it store on local computer with essentially no encryption (store in plain text). It fine if you device have full disk encryption but why wouldn't you use extra layer of security which essentially have access to pretty much you own digital life/account. 

Magical Pineapples

Doesn’t matter if you have end to end  encryption much anymore. Your password are stored on whatever  services you use and data breaches are matter of when and not if.  Don’t matter what password manger you have or promise A VPN or whatever .  The only thing you can protect yourself is using obvious good password sense to keep the teir 1 hackers at bay from brute force 

There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. The doubt, and fear, and despair. Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion it is.