Is this build okay?

stach

overkill CPU for a low end graphics card

SSD too expensive, you could use that to get a better card

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

I'm going to assume that this build is for gaming

I would suggest balancing out your budget for a better Graphics Card. Try to get a 1060. You can get a ryzen 5 2600 and a slightly cheaper case as well. Also, do you really need RGB Ram? Furthermore, you don't need to buy thermal paste, it is included with the CPU.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

https://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-GeForce-Windforce-GDDR5-Graphics/dp/B01KQUDE2Y/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1548627692&sr=1-2&keywords=gtx+1060

better card for the money, go a step down on the processor and switch the ssd and HDD out for something like a hybrid drive? just a thought so you don't break the bank on a better card. other than that looks good! :)

My pc specs are as follows:

GTX 1080 GPU

intel i7 6700k CPU

16GB Ram

2TB HDD

500G SSD

Gigabyte Gaming 7 Motherboard

B350 won't work with Zen + without Bios update.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

3 minutes ago, PopsicleHustler said:

B350 won't work with Zen + without Bios update.

They come pre updated now :)

6 minutes ago, Shreyas1 said:

I'm going to assume that this build is for gaming

I would suggest balancing out your budget for a better Graphics Card. Try to get a 1060. You can get a ryzen 5 2600 and a slightly cheaper case as well. Also, do you really need RGB Ram? Furthermore, you don't need to buy thermal paste, it is included with the CPU.

Thank you but I already have the gtx1050 but I think I wil down grade my RGB ram. 

Just now, stach said:

Thank you but I already have the gtx1050 but I think I wil down grade my RGB ram. 

The gtx 1050 is horrible, the gtx 1050ti is decent. I'd try maybe selling or returning the card, otherwise you're spending money on a not so good build.

5 minutes ago, balzer45 said:

https://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-GeForce-Windforce-GDDR5-Graphics/dp/B01KQUDE2Y/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1548627692&sr=1-2&keywords=gtx+1060

better card for the money, go a step down on the processor and switch the ssd and HDD out for something like a hybrid drive? just a thought so you don't break the bank on a better card. other than that looks good! :)

I already have a hard drive so I am going to use the ssd as boot device. 

11 minutes ago, Pi31415 said:

This whole build is complete shit, whats your budget op? 

I already have the graphics card and I am going to upgrade later, my budget is around €1500

3 minutes ago, Pi31415 said:

The gtx 1050 is horrible, the gtx 1050ti is decent. I'd try maybe selling or returning the card, otherwise you're spending money on a not so good build.

The gtx 1050 is from my old pc and I wanna upgrade later. 

10 minutes ago, Pi31415 said:

They come pre updated now :)

You cannot be 100% certain. Maybe seller had this board for a year somewhere in his basement.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

7 minutes ago, stach said:

I already have the graphics card and I am going to upgrade later, my budget is around 1500

1500 what? USD, CAD, dogs, cats, etc?

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

13 minutes ago, PopsicleHustler said:

You cannot be 100% certain. Maybe seller had this board for a year somewhere in his basement.

AMD boot kit. Free and convenient.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

12 hours ago, Geography said:

1500 what? USD, CAD, dogs, cats, etc?

euro