First build but ran into some parts/budget issues

ReasonLatency

So I'm building my PC but I've ran into budgeting issues and being able to pick the appropriate parts because of my limited knowledge in brands, quality, and parts. Maybe you guy can help me out.

1. Budget & Location

My budget is $2,000 USD. I'm located in California.

2. Aim

I'll be using the PC for gaming ( I play RPG's FPS's and other single player games. I come from a competitive gaming background), photo editing, and online streaming.

3. Monitors

I play on running two monitors. Right now I have a old BenQ RL2455H but I'll be upgrading to the Razer Raptor whenever that comes out. I won't be using more than those two monitors in the future.

4. Peripherals

I still need to purchase a mouse and keyboard (I have no clue what to get), web camera, and microphone but I won't include those in my budget.

5. Extra Notes

I have a preference for the "be quiet! - DARK BASE PRO 900 BLACK rev. 2 ATX Full Tower Case" but I'm always pen to suggestions because I honestly haven't looked at other cases.

The reason I listed 3 storage drives is because I want to separate my storage for photos and games and put the OS and frequently used programs on the SSD. 

I'll link my part picker list below but if you have a completely new idea for the build, I'm always open for it. 

I'm also willing to go a bit over budget if need be. Thanks guys.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ntPBtg

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($399.89 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - MasterLiquid ML360R RGB 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($144.99 @ Newegg Business) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($195.60 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($158.90 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: HP - EX920 512 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($89.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Toshiba - X300 6 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($149.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Toshiba - X300 6 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($149.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($706.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Fractal Design - Design Define R6 USB-C - TG ATX Mid Tower Case  ($119.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($59.89 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $2176.01
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-12 23:05 EST-0500

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

I thought you said your budget was $2,000. What the hell is a $565 motherboard doing in a $2,000 build? You can easily get a RTX 2080 by choosing a reasonable board and still have money left over.

I have no clue what I'm doing! Lol, I'm sorry but I thought it was a good motherboard because it also comes with a capture card since I'll be streaming.

2 minutes ago, badreg said:

I thought you said your budget was $2,000. What the hell is a $565 motherboard doing in a $2,000 build? You can easily get a RTX 2080 by choosing a reasonable board and still have money left over.

you've also managed to find the most expensive 6tb hard drives ive seen in a while

5 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($399.89 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - MasterLiquid ML360R RGB 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($144.99 @ Newegg Business) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($195.60 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($158.90 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: HP - EX920 512 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($89.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($706.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Fractal Design - Design Define R6 USB-C - TG ATX Mid Tower Case  ($119.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($59.89 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $2176.01
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-12 23:05 EST-0500

Could you explain anything about the build? Also, how did you do that so fast? haha

Just now, ReasonLatency said:

Also, how did you do that so fast? haha

some people have builds already assembled and they just barely change them to fit an ops need

Just now, emosun said:

you've also managed to find the most expensive 6tb hard drives ive seen in a while

To be honest, I just looked up some reviews on them and figured they were good but I don't know a whole lot about alternatives.

Just now, emosun said:

some people have builds already assembled and they just barely change them to fit an ops need

Oh okay, yeah, that makes sense. Now I just want to understand the build. i.e I guess some sort of explanations on parts picked.

1 minute ago, ReasonLatency said:

Could you explain anything about the build? Also, how did you do that so fast? haha

basically cutting down on everything you spent so ludicrously on. get a pci-e capture card if you need it, not spend $300 more for a board more expensive than the GPU.

2 minutes ago, emosun said:

that wasn't from a build i assembled, it was taken from OP's list and edited.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

1 minute ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

basically cutting down on everything you spent so ludicrously on. get a pci-e capture card if you need it, not spend $300 more for a board more expensive than the GPU.

The board supports that right? So when I buy one I can just "plug and play" if you will?

Can you recommend any other cases compatible with that build? 

The board supports that right? So when I buy one I can just "plug and play" if you will?

it should support it, can try the cheaper meshify/define C, NZXT H500, corsair 275R or pure base 600.

6 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

Actually I like the case! I didn't know it came in other colors. I'll look for the black one. Your build seems very solid, I like it so I might just end up building it lol. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, ReasonLatency said:

There are hundreds of cases available for this computer as it is a standardized form factor, and aforementioned case is a mid tower case, the most common size of case. 

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Just now, Wh0_Am_1 said:

There are hundreds of cases available for this computer as it is a standardized form factor, and aforementioned case is a mid tower case, the most common size of case. 

Okay, I'll look for mid tower cases then. Thank you.

Okay, I'll look for mid tower cases then. Thank you.

Your welcome!

P.S. it is an ATX mid tower case, that ATX part may be important. But yes there are many compatible cases available such as this Cooler Master one.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

7 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

it should support it, can try the cheaper meshify/define C, NZXT H500, corsair 275R or pure base 600.

I decided to stick with the Defy R6 USB Type C Case. Weird thing I was wondering is why the white one cost almost 50 dollar more? Is it just because of the color popularity? 

5 hours ago, ReasonLatency said:

I decided to stick with the Defy R6 USB Type C Case. Weird thing I was wondering is why the white one cost almost 50 dollar more? Is it just because of the color popularity? 

White paint is more expensive then black and it's a more limited run (most likely)