Anyone try Mysterybrand for MacBooks, iPads, iPhones?

Jackgamer91

I watched a few videos of people doing mystery brand mystery box unboxings and a few of them managed to unbox an iPhone XS from the $19.99 Apple box. 

If I spend $200 on boxes, is there a good chance I can get an iPad or iPhone? 

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

afaik that is just a scam.

dont spend money on that.

the Adds online and that some youtube channels have done are probably staged. 

save your cash and buy the device instead, that there is gambling at best and probably just a scam

edit: take 2 sek to google. instantly you get people calling them out for being a scam. i mean, even Jake Paul called them out, and he is a cashgrab

It's a scam.

They get paid to unbox them and the whole system is rigged.

Best case scenario is you'll get some fake crap from China, worst case scenario is you'll get nothing.

1 hour ago, Jackgamer91 said:

I watched a few videos of people doing mystery brand mystery box unboxings and a few of them managed to unbox an iPhone XS from the $19.99 Apple box. 

If I spend $200 on boxes, is there a good chance I can get an iPad or iPhone? 

the creators have to make money or some sort... anyways how can they even gift you a 250 million house lmao when they don't own it, its really sketchy.

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.85Ghz, MotherBoard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F, RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB 3000Mhz

GPU: GALAX GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White, Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White, Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, PSU: Corsair CX650M

If you're looking to make a quick buck, you'll have better luck getting one of those Amazon returns boxes, with a random selection of products in them. Although that's been highlighted by loads of YouTubers, so it may also have been looked into by Amazon since then. And personally I think that's fairly risky unless you're experienced at flipping used stuff.

If you're specifically looking for an iPhone...well, buy an iPhone. New or used. This is a scam.

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

Even with channels which aren't paid to do it, you are paying for crap and slight chance of getting something of value. Like Amazon boxes are just things people have returned and which Amazon can't sell with good value anymore. You can get something of value, but not anything from quality brands. Mainly it will just be crap.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

It's a scam. I never watch PewDiePie but he has a really good take on it. It's probably that the accounts of people who promote it have a better chance. Some Youtubers got rewards for which the chances are less than 0.015%.

Also this.

Now, Tim Perk, a representative for the company, is addressing a number of complaints. Perk told The Verge via email that the company doesn’t own some of the prizes offered on the site, including a mansion listed for $250 million or expensive luxury cars. The house in question is a Beverly Hills residence listed on Zillow for $188 million. Top-of-the-line Lamborghini and Ferrari models also appear on Mystery Brand’s website.

Perk told The Verge that although specific mansions and models may appear on the site, the company doesn’t actually have the rights to give them away.

“We do not need to physically own these cars or houses to include them as prizes in the box,” Perk said. “If the user were to win such a prize, we would either offer them the exact money value of the prize, or our representatives would personally fly in to the city of the winner and help them with the purchase of a car or house.”

I would report it for scam and be gone with it. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.