Sexual Orientation? (16+)

Jogostar

Yes, because that's inhumane, would inconvenience people, is criminal, and I'm sure the puppy won't enjoy that.

Above all else, I would not enjoy my judgement for that. Living like a hedonist is not something I condone, especially if it has widespread externalizes and moral implications.

but why not just end your life?

why suffer a boring life sculpted by society?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

but why not just end your life?

why suffer a boring life sculpted by society?

Dude, stop sounding like the sociopath you are.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Dude, stop sounding like the sociopath you are.

I have to live up to my sig somehow.

It seems this thread has taken a very serious and somber turn from the party that was yesterday.

I do not approve.

Lets bring back the fun stuff.

Anybody know any jokes?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Lets bring back the fun stuff.

Anybody know any jokes?

the size of your penis?

thanks to all the mods for reopening it, and cleaing it a little.

I'm pretty sure helping was trolling though.

thanks again though. ;)

Yay

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Aaaaand we're back. Thanks Mods.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Interesting. More than twice the amount of homosexual is bisexual

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Interesting. More than twice the amount of homosexual is bisexual

Looks like people enjoy broadening their horizons :P

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Did I miss something, what happened? 

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Did I miss something, what happened? 

Thread got locked, then opened, then died.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I'm still wondering of the 25 people who voted "homosexual" and 62 people who've voted "bisexual" who really are and who has just voted it for the lulz

Not me

the size of your penis?

Jesus where is this animocity coiming from?

BTW I nearly spit my drink out when I read that.

Jesus where is this animocity coiming from?

BTW I nearly spit my drink out when I read that.

It's @Jogostar, he is just naturally mean.

It's @Jogostar, he is just naturally mean.

shut up.

shut up.

*cries*

Here we go again...

Here we go again...

No, it's "Here I Go Again"...

shut up.

At least you know how to make nice of a bad situation

I like who I wanna like. ;E

Whore ;-)

Jk

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I think a lot of people are afraid to comment on this thread. Why?

Hail Sithis!