Sexual Orientation? (16+)

Jogostar

tumblr_inline_n918sn6LAC1rbw1lj.gif

Graham Chapman was gay :-)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

You know who else is gay?

You

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

One of the first celebrities to come out, such a brilliant man.

You

No way, I don't believe you. @beebskadoo is not gay, you're lying.

jk

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

You

Yes, I am.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

You want some you know what?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yes, I am.

not sure if insult.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

MAYBE IF WE WRITE BIG ENOUGH, OTHER PEOPLE WILL HEAR OUR TEXT AND CHECK THIS THREAD.

not sure if insult.

Not really insult. More stating of a fact

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

MAYBE IF WE WRITE BIG ENOUGH, OTHER PEOPLE WILL HEAR OUR TEXT AND CHECK THIS THREAD.

I DON'T THINK THAT IS HOW IT WORKS.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I DON'T THINK THAT IS HOW IT WORKS.

MAYBE WE NEED TO GO BIGGER!

MAYBE WE NEED TO GO BIGGER!

BIGGER = BETTER

that should help

BIGGER = BETTER

DEPENDS ON HOW YOU CAN USE IT.

VERY MUCH TRULY.

size is just a number

VERY MUCH TRULY.

THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE WITH TINY DICKS SAY.

Just cowering away at this point. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

BIATCH, YOU BROUGHT IT UP.

LIKE ME.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

BIATCH, YOU BROUGHT IT UP.

I wonder where @Kayn went.

I wonder where @Kayn went.

@Kayn, get back in here darling.

@Kayn, get back in here darling.

Kayn is with me ;-)

Hail Sithis!

Kayn is with me ;-)

*sadface*

Kayn is with me ;-)

You took him from us!

giphy.gif

You took him from us!

giphy.gif

Of course, it's always the gay techie.