Sexual Orientation? (16+)

Jogostar

Sexual orientation doesn't matter. You can think of me an both male and female as well as being neither

Hetero, believe it or not, but Jesus Christ this is the weirdest thread I've commented on. One question... Why?

Sexual orientation doesn't matter. You can think of me an both male and female as well as being neither

So a 2 spirit person...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Hetero, but Jesus Christ this is the weirdest thread I've commented on. One question... Why?

Why not...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

When they are face down its all the same

-Bi

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz with NH-D14 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | GPU: SLI GTX780 Windforce | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro | HDD: WD Black | PSUEVGA SuperNova 1300W | Case: Fractal Define R4 | Monitor: X-Star DP2710 1440p @ 96Hz | Mouse: DeathAdder  | Keyboard: CM Storm CherryMX Red | Headset: Kraken Pro | Headphones: HE-400

Why not...

Well considering you live over a rainbow, you must be a gay leprechaun...

edit: I'm not homophobic, no one get butthurt, it was a joke... (Just putting that out there, plenty of people get oversensitive)

Mmmmm dat wiener tho... So big and stiff. :P

nMGn5Wp.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Well considering you live over a rainbow, you must be a gay leprechaun...

edit: I'm not homophobic, no one get butthurt, it was a joke... (Just putting that out there, plenty of people get oversensitive)

yep, I piss glitter and shit out butterflies. wanna watch?

Hail Sithis!

nMGn5Wp.gif

Be still my beating heart...

Hail Sithis!

yep, I piss glitter and shit out butterflies. wanna watch?

Sure baby, I'm into that kind of stuff. ;) This thread isn't 16+ for nuthin HUE HUE HUE

why can't I convince more people with that line?

I'm bi as well.

Because you are a dragon....

Hail Sithis!

Be still my beating heart...

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Way to kill a boner man...sheesh

Hail Sithis!

Way to kill a boner man...sheesh

But.... But.... It's He-man

QQ

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

But.... But.... It's He-man

QQ

He man has big muscles and a small dick. 10 hours of nothing but disappointment. worst 10 hours of my life!

Hail Sithis!

What.Did.I.Just.Watch

WTF!

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz with NH-D14 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | GPU: SLI GTX780 Windforce | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro | HDD: WD Black | PSUEVGA SuperNova 1300W | Case: Fractal Define R4 | Monitor: X-Star DP2710 1440p @ 96Hz | Mouse: DeathAdder  | Keyboard: CM Storm CherryMX Red | Headset: Kraken Pro | Headphones: HE-400

He man has big muscles and a small dick. 10 hours of nothing but disappointment. worst 10 hours of my life!

I feel ashamed now

4wcyX.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I feel ashamed now

4wcyX.gif

Don't cry, its not that bad. I mean.................yeah it was pretty bad :-/

Hail Sithis!

Because you are a dragon....

Dragons are way more androgynous than humans.

It's not gay if you can't even tell.

Dragons are way more androgynous than humans.

It's not gay if you can't even tell.

but they iz big n scary :-(

Hail Sithis!

Don't cry, its not that bad. I mean.................yeah it was pretty bad :-/

:'(

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

:'(

I would hug you but...ummm I have crabs :/ sooo ummm.......sry

Hail Sithis!