Sexual Orientation? (16+)

Jogostar

You forgot Transsexual and Pansexual

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

You forgot Transsexual and Pansexual

and Hamburgersexual and Baconsexual

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I would hug you but...ummm I have crabs :/ sooo ummm.......sry

And I have syphilis so I think if we hug it evens it out

Ixi, I gotta ask you, where the fuck do you find all these GIFs?

over there!

------------------->

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

And I have syphilis so I think if we hug it evens it out

or we can have a competition, we can hug and whoever gets a boner first loses.

for some reason, I lose every time.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Thanks. Helped me a lot.

Asshole... :P

:P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Heterosexual - I like this girl (and she likes me back) but I don't like going out. Also, I have no idea why I have more homo friends in real life than on the internet.. probably cause I have none either way (ba dum tsh)

because a lot can change from being 10 to being 16. ^^

yup, had a phase during that time when I liked p*nises..

I'm technically bisexual. I'm attracted to and have had and will have again Sex with men, but I refuse to date men. Cause if I date someone I want the option of marriage and kids one day.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

yep, I piss glitter and shit out butterflies. wanna watch?

You have my attention... :-P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

I never had sex with anyone, but if I had to guess Heterosexual since I like ladies.

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

i don't know, but when i see really hot girls my pee pee goes berzerk and i can't control it    ....   because i wanna fck their brains out ... i think i'm asexual

i don't know, but when i see really hot girls my pee pee goes berzerk and i can't control it    ....   because i wanna fck their brains out ... i think i'm asexual

yep, definitely gay ;)

Hail Sithis!

You're missing pansexual.

9.gif

discusting, lol

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

discusting, lol

You know, I happen to enjoy it so......:P

Hail Sithis!

Surprised this hasn't gone more off the rails than it already has. Props guys :P

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Surprised this hasn't gone more off the rails than it already has. Props guys :P

you underestimate my abilities...

Hail Sithis!

Down boy, no need to get the thread locked

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I sense an evil grin over on your side of the keyboard.  Don't say what I think you're going to say.  ;)

My PC specifications are in my profile.

Heterosexual and currently have a girlfriend. And wow, there's more Bisexuals than Homosexuals and Homosexuals are tied with Asexual's. 

Heterosexual and currently have a girlfriend. And wow, there's more Bisexuals than Homosexuals and Homosexuals are tied with Asexual's. 

Just cause guys can be attractive doesn't mean I wanna give up boobs :D

I am Gay. 

INB4 Bible Thunping Fag haters.

Are you happy? That's what you meant right? Cause we all know gayz burn in he'll forever until loving Jesus helps you find the right path

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883