Where is your dream place to live at?

T.Vengeance

I personally would love to live by some BC lake, fly over the mountains with a Cessna 172 and go canoeing. I'm a scenic type of guy lol. Hiking across the mountains and spending my nights by the campfire looking up at the stars.....

emerald_lake_yoho_national_park_british_

*sniffs* I can only dream. How 'bout you guys?

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

In front of my PC all day every day.

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.4 ghz GPU: MSI 7950 Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme R2  RAM: Teamgroup Elite Black 8GB 1600mhz

Case: Corsair 300r Windowed Storage: 60GB Corsair SSD boot, 1TB WD Black storage PSU: Corsair GS600 Displays: AOC 22", Acer 24" both 1920x1080 60hz

Cooling: Coolermaster V8 cpu cooler Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G500s  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM400 Sound: Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, Audio Technica ATH M50s

yo' mama.

No but seriously, I like Switzerland a lot. ^^

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Canada with cheaper and faster internet. Also more halal food.(Like Dubai) ^_^

Quote me to get a reply!

Where

canada

wanna be my roommate? :)

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Actually, if I could afford a bunch of land, I would move completely off the grid in some back country and live a sustenance lifestyle.

Screw electricity.

I love living in Washington state. It's a bit like BC.

No matter which direction I go, in 30 minutes I'm able to find beautiful scenic areas, lakes, mountains.

Hour and a half east and I've got multiple snowy mountain ranges

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Vancouver or Seattle, but anywhere with my significant other works, I suppose.

sao paulo brazil or anywhere in brazil for that matter :P 

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

I like where I live now. So I would have to say my house. 

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

FINLANNNND

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Ill leave this here. http://bit.ly/1ak1hVJ

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Well seeing as I've traveled through most of Central/South America, Europe, Asia and Island nations I would really like to live where I am now or maybe Tahiti.

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

I would say Switzerland or Italy. Switzerland for the skiing, and the Geneva Motor Show. Italy for the car manufacturers, and the Ski resorts, so sort of the same as Switzerland. I wouldn't mind living in Spain, or France.

It used to be Colorado, but now with the new pot laws (that I'm against, no need for debating), I do not want to live there.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I would love to live in the US. Probably California or something like that. The UK is too cold and rainy...

Speaking of rainy, it's raining now. Oh joy.

Compatible with Windows 95

Actually, if I could afford a bunch of land, I would move completely off the grid in some back country and live a sustenance lifestyle.

Screw electricity.

Sometimes I would, but it's technology that keeps us alive. Literally. If you went off grid, ambulances would be quite far and few. I can't imagine living like in the 1700s without "black magic" like they would call it.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Sometimes I would, but it's technology that keeps us alive. Literally. If you went off grid, ambulances would be quite far and few. I can't imagine living like in the 1700s without "black magic" like they would call it.

Technology keeps us alive?  No...but it does keep us alive longer than we probably should live.

You don't need electricity to live.  You don't need an ambulance to live.  You need water, food, and shelter.  All of which are provided by nature.

I personally would love to live by some BC lake, fly over the mountains with a Cessna 172 and go canoeing. I'm a scenic type of guy lol. Hiking across the mountains and spending my nights by the campfire looking up at the stars.....

emerald_lake_yoho_national_park_british_

*sniffs* I can only dream. How 'bout you guys?

That looks great. I'd like to visit Scotland someday. It's somewhere far back in my bloodlines so I'd like to visit the home of my ancestors. Plus the place is so freaking green. It looks amazing in pictures (at least the country side). Are there any Scots here that can confirm this for me?

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)