Where is your dream place to live at?

T.Vengeance

Chicago or Tokyo.

Or maybe my good old birthplace Washington DC :)

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

As soon as I run fiber here:

post-6374-0-35135100-1389801043.jpg

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

call me crazy. but seattle

Anywhere but here.

Ok, maybe not anywhere but... yeah.

Signatures are stupid.

Anywhere with google fiber.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

Somewhere cold (to keep my pc cool) and has advance infrastructure.

That looks great. I'd like to visit Scotland someday. It's somewhere far back in my bloodlines so I'd like to visit the home of my ancestors. Plus the place is so freaking green. It looks amazing in pictures (at least the country side). Are there any Scots here that can confirm this for me?

I live in scotland and its great if you like the outside.

If not west coast Canada, then probably some Swiss chateau. You would be right in the heart of Europe and a reasonable driving distance from Germany, Italy, France, and the UK. 

I hear that some of the roads there are amazing to drive on too. 

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

I live in scotland and its great if you like the outside.

Yeah I love the outdoors. Unfortunately I live in the city so I'm not as close to nature as I'd like to be.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

I like it here in Finland, i'm sure that i wouldn't never move permanently from here. Now when i'm finally 100% free (over 18yrs), i've been thinking about moving abroad tho. Dream place would be somewhere in mediterranean, but only if i happen to be extremely rich someday. I would buy nice mansion similar to the mansion Kim Dotcom has. But realistically if i moved somewhere it would probably be any English speaking country, excluding US. Or maybe Hong kong. Japan and Germany would be nice too but i'd have to learn the language so that'd more work.

Signature is for bragging what's inside your case right? Hmm. so here it is.

Core i7 4770k @4.2Ghz Cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE2 - Asus Maximus VI Hero - 8GB DDR3 Kingston HyperX Genesis - Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770 4GB - 2 Kingston HyperX 3K 120Gb SSDs And WD black 1TB - Corsair HX750 aaand that's pretty much it                                                                

Home network    http://www.speedtest.net/result/3261563457.png  -  Mobile  http://www.speedtest.net/result/3261560246.png

Good old Auckland, New Zealand

Do you live in New Zealand? I live in Auckland and it's pretty :)

#!

Panama. Lived there for a year. Really want to go back.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I'll fly the flag *stands proud though I'm not actually Australian lol

australia_flag_map.jpg

My dream place to live is Melbourne VIC (I bet none of you saw that coming :P) or/and the Blue Mountains in New South Wales, I have never actually been there but we did drive around 30km away from it but was on a tight scedule so we had to skip it, goddamn I wish we hadn't :(

Mighty Melbourne :)

Melbourne_yarra_twilight.jpg

And the Blue Mountains

Blue_Mountains,_Australia.jpg

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Do you live in New Zealand? I live in Auckland and it's pretty :)

Sure do, am in Te Atatu Peninsula, you?

Sure do, am in Te Atatu Peninsula, you?

I'm in Mt Eden, a little bit closer into the city :) Good to see so many members from New Zealand on here!

#!

Maybe Canada

Don't want to live in Australia. Probs not USA either.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

canada. anywhere that isn't alaskan territory

Do you live in Alaskan Territory now?